Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Before I forget again, good games to Bogetsu, Auto, Jelly-Sempai, Onslaught (DR2K), Kronin, Deathofaninja, SilverKhaos, LeifangfanJLC, and my roommates after watching TKDR on Blu-Ray last night.

HiguraShiki

Good games to Banana_Eater, Mr_Kwiggles, and SoCool for some awesome matches. Everyone won vs each other, which was pretty cool.

Murakame

GGs to Brute, Hoods, Takeda, Mailifang and Doa_Eater last night. Nice to finally have Eliot and Brad Wong sparring partners.

U_C_A_F

bad games to cities_of_gold, dude has a terrible connection and lags like a motherfucker. can't wait till the new patch comes out so i can finally decline matches against people like him with shit connections

Zeo

ggs to ElectrifiedMann.

Kokoro vs Akira has never been so epic until now. Amazing late night set even if we were both falling asleep.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
GGs to Mr. Wah and N0rdicNinja yesterday at Pair Play.

Had fun and learned a lot.

DrDogg

Bad games to xXAquaTwisterXx for picking the Training stage with Kasumi and getting completely owned (with no taunts or after round hits from me), then picking the Lab with Helena, using her unsafe attacks and attacking right after, then taunting when he wins.

Also bad games to all of the 1-bar Helena players out there (and there are a lot). It's bad enough she's nearly 100% safe online and every single one of you attacks out of disadvantage (even Mamba - but at least he knows he's doing it), but you people act like the lag actually hurts you and/or evens out the match.

And last, but not least... bad games to online in this game. So very terrible. Killer Instinct on XBand had better online. Really hope things improve with the patch. :(

Chaos

Good games to MASTER on DOAD.....Thats I could remember lol. :oops:Its a shame that Im missing all the fun.

shunwong

Bad games to "Kokoro x Kitana". I win two times against him. When our 3rd fight starts I get a voice message from him. I see that he's not fighting back so I go listen to the message. "You are good on the offense, I give you that, but you suck at defense, trust me, you suck!". When I go back to the fight he had won a round. Obviously, I suck at defense when I'm listening to salty messages. LOL. I won the fight anyway.

Daniel

A bad game is when you fall for a Power Blow twice that is easily noticeable and you feel like you wanna cry right afterwards it is terrible.

Murakame

ggs to Takeda,Composite_lotus, HiguraShiki and Something-Unique. Just when I think im startin to get the hang of things these guys show me I still got a little scrub left in me lol.

Seppu

bad games to some guy called darthvader. he picks his 1 bar alpha along with the dojo stage, barely wins in horrendous lag (not without taunting, teabagging or hitting me while i'm down though of course) and then continues to send me this:

11hcw2u.png

he then said something about calling me a 'fagget' and that i worship him, lmao.

WiZzYx

Sorry to disappoint you, but if he say that, he's right. Darth Vader's Brad Wong is very very good. One of the best on Live...anyway, the message could have other content. In that, I agree with you. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD