Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well I just put my last entry in. It is a bit sloppy and a bit rushed, but I still think it is cute. Hehe. Probably my second favorite of my own designs. It isn't really in the Halloween theme, but I think Honoka needs an idol costume (as does Marie Rose, Phase-4, Nyotengu, and the guys). Well here it is:
View attachment 11673
She looks like she's ready to get on stage and sing OVERM@STER.

UpSideDownGRUNT

What's overm@ster? Time for google... haha.

Edit: Just Google image searched that. I am going to take that as a compliment. :)
It's a song in THE iDOLM@STER series, usually sung by Takane/Project Fairy canonically. The costume itself kinda reminds me of something Miki Hoshii would wear minust the corset.

RetroMe91

It's a song in THE iDOLM@STER series, usually sung by Takane/Project Fairy canonically. The costume itself kinda reminds me of something Miki Hoshii would wear minust the corset.
Well thank you! Not only does that sound like a compliment, but now I want to check this series out too. Haha. :)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Only if you actually buy the DLC(or obtain yourself an "Aidoru Waifu" like I have with Takane and Makoto), I've somehow managed to not spend 1800 yen on a single costume yet.
I've somehow managed to not buy any of the characters/song DLC yet I've power through it. (even though I really wanna get OVERM@STER and [edeN] )

Anyway back on topic:
I'll be really surprised if some of the few good ones I've seen don't make it in.
@Kronin/@Zeo's Ein costume is the 2nd best one I've seen so far I really hope that or ES' costume makes it in. (although Vamp Slayer is more likely)

Argentus

FiendHunterLeon_Argentus_HW2K15.jpg

No time to make it look nice but its submitted. Finishing up Biker mila and if I have time, mecha Leon.

Argentus

See now I'm gonna worry if they got me email and last two designs. Everything was already on Facebook, I just wanted to be doubly sure, and send high res versions because fb downscales

Zeo

@Kronin actually realized a great deal of my vision... it turned out amazing. A slight color scheme alteration would've made it perfect.

Anyways can someone link me to where I can just look at all of these designs? I forget where and TN has a million facebook pages.

Kronin

I'm glad that this time much more people seem to like the outfits that I made, hey maybe there is an improvement! Really thanks to everyone =)

I'm glad that @Zeo like it and thanks even to you @UpSideDownGRUNT for the appreciation. However for fairness I've to say that I'm in a conflict of interests because even liking the outcome of the Vampire Slayer, I admit to be a big fan of the "Escaped Epsilon Project" from @Candy Dragon (but even the muskeeter was great and in general I saw many good entries for him this time, at least IMO). In the end I just hope that Ein will get something cool ;)

(@Brute) Also I believe to have just broken that page 39 putting under spoiler huge resolution pics, so I edited my post with attachments. Also, if someone is interested, here the picture of a final presentation of Raidou's one more... presentable (and without that horrible spelling mistake just on the theme of the outfit), even if not acting on the design in itself neither giving further indications about how to realize it:

Raidou final.jpg

I submitted it to FB and asked to Team NINJA to use it as reference if they can. It's not of vital importance but it would be nice.

@JKT: I already answer to your doubts through PM, btw thanks for your appreciation and great work with Momiji! ;) The mess in sending the designs that you depicted resemble so much mine yesterday, but don't worry I'm sure that they received them =)

@synce: I'm glad that my outift is so much inspiring to you at the point to create fanart... even if I think to have already realized what you were planning with that position of Siren Alpha that you showned me... :p

Again thanks to you for all your help =)

@Argentus: if I would have seen your Leon picture before I would have suggested you to continue to use the fur of the werewolf on his other parts of the costume, in a way just similar to Wyald from Berserk:

k078.002.jpg

However I believe that the outfit can already works in its current form, don't worry =)

Last edited:

Argentus

I'm glad that this time much more people seem to like the outfits that I made, hey maybe there is an improvement! Really thanks to everyone =)

I'm glad that @Zeo like it and thanks even to you @UpSideDownGRUNT for the appreciation. However for fairness I've to say that I'm a conflict of interests because even liking the outcome of the Vampire Slayer, I admit to be a big fan of the "Escaped Epsilon Project" from @Candy Dragon (but even the muskeeter was great and in general I saw many good entries for him this time, at least IMO). In the end I just hope that Ein will get something cool ;)

(@Brute) Also I believe to have just broken that page 39 putting under spoiler huge resolution pics, so I edited my post with attachments. Also, if someone is interested, here the picture of a final presentation of Raidou's one more... presentable (and without that horrible spelling mistake just on the theme of the outfit), even if not acting on the design in itself neither giving further indications about how to realize it

View attachment 11681

I submitted it to FB and asked to Team NINJA to use it as reference if they can. It's not of vital importance but it would be nice.

@JKT: I already answer to your doubts through PM, btw thanks for your appreciation and great work with Momiji! ;) The mess in sending the designs that you depicted resemble so much mine yesterday, but don't worry I'm sure that they received them =)

@synce: I'm glad that my outift is so much inspiring to you at the point to create fanart... even if I think to have already realized what you were planning with that position of Siren Alpha that you showned me... :p

Again thanks to you for all your help =)

@Argentus: if I would have seen your Leon picture before I would have suggested you to continue to use the fur of the werewolf on his other parts of the costume, in a way just similar to Wyald from Berserk:

k078.002.jpg

However I believe that the outfit can already works in its current form, don't worry =)

I thought about it but it wouldn't work with the shoulder skull and back skull lol.

Just irritated I couldn't think if anything for front, leaving his crotch exposed.

Also apparently those last two designs still made it :) DOA "liked" them

Argentus

Somebody turned Leon into a cross between the movie and Ultimate juggernaut. It'd be a clipping nightmare in game but it looks awesome lol.

Kronin

@Zeo sorry I forgot to answer you before: if you want see the other entries of the fans, just goes to twitter and make a research through the hashtag "#DOACostumes", same with Facebook. By the way the official page of Team NINJA dedicated to the DoA series is this one: https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame?fref=ts (however at the moment I'm unable to see the list of photos posted on their diary).

Finally I saw all the entries posted on this thread from my last checked one: great work guys, just like I supposed there are so much awesome entries this time ;)

Also I laughed seeing again this picture xD
princesseliot_argentus_hw2k15-jpg.11603

Last edited:

DyByHands

I scrolled through Facebook looking at entries and I have to give a shout out to @Brute. I love the Hayabusa and Lisa you posted. They both look amazing.
That Hayabusa reminds me of his DOA2 Arabian(esque) outfits, which I loved. Great stuff.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
okay officially my final entry
1batlamar-png.11670

Love this one! O:

1500 submissions is absolutely insane! XD I highly doubt, they will be eben able to look at all of them to properly evaluate them. x__X
(The first contest had around 400 submissions and the second one about 300.)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD