Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
My last one. Nefertiti Lisa. :)
CGJbCqTUgAAsKwG.png:large

Although, I feel this has no chance in hell of winning anything simply because of how modest it is. At least I tried to stay true to the historical figure.

OK .. back to combo videos !! ORA ORA ORA !!

My last one. Nefertiti Lisa. :)
CGJbCqTUgAAsKwG.png:large

Although, I feel this has no chance in hell of winning anything simply because of how modest it is. At least I tried to stay true to the historical figure.

OK .. back to combo videos !! ORA ORA ORA !!

They can just shorten the skirt and/or give it large side openings (needed also for her fighting style). Don't lose all hope. =D

Xhominid The Demon Within

And here's my final draft of my work of Lilith/Succubus Queen Nyotengu
10502038_854988691238183_2165718697831744413_n.jpg

I'll add in details of what can be added extra, what type of underwear and even the type of jewelry that comes up on her person around the coming days.

The shirt design was the biggest pain for me because I couldn't draw the best medium of the type of shirt I wanted her to have...thanks to Ahlette's suggestions, I used references to figure out the best shirt possible as well as addons(I liked the straps that Lilithmon has on her top and wanted to incorporate them on my design as well as the overall top from another Succubus that's provocative without being way too much and can fit the regal/queenly theme I'm trying to get with.

Also the back skirt is actually supposed to be kinda like Argentus's skirt for his Rachel Egyptian design but since I suck terribly at it and I wanted to show off the shoes of her, I will have to add in that detail to TN as well.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Do we already know how we'll vote them? Like the previous contests?
i thought we weren't voting this time :p

And here's my final draft of my work of Lilith/Succubus Queen Nyotengu
10502038_854988691238183_2165718697831744413_n.jpg

I'll add in details of what can be added extra, what type of underwear and even the type of jewelry that comes up on her person around the coming days.

The shirt design was the biggest pain for me because I couldn't draw the best medium of the type of shirt I wanted her to have...thanks to Ahlette's suggestions, I used references to figure out the best shirt possible as well as addons(I liked the straps that Lilithmon has on her top and wanted to incorporate them on my design as well as the overall top from another Succubus that's provocative without being way too much and can fit the regal/queenly theme I'm trying to get with.

Also the back skirt is actually supposed to be kinda like Argentus's skirt for his Rachel Egyptian design but since I suck terribly at it and I wanted to show off the shoes of her, I will have to add in that detail to TN as well.
better than what I can do
P4 HALLOWEEN.png
i used paint cause why not lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD