Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

UpSideDownGRUNT

You already know my feelngs on this! Best Eliot yet. Let me know when you submit so I can tweet them the fan art :)

it_s_a_trap_by_deeezel-d8vbyp9.png
Lewd.

WisperG

Was TN still sending out any kind of confirmation for those who submitted through e-mail? I never got anything.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Was TN still sending out any kind of confirmation for those who submitted through e-mail? I never got anything.

Do you know, how many costumes were submitted this time and how many people submitted up to 10 designs, but distributed over a wider span of time? ;) I highly doubt, it's even possible for Tani-san to send a confirmation for each costume. Poor guy is doing the job all alone.

Kronin

Through the Team NINJA FB account he stated that this time were submitted 1000 outfits (more or less, of course) =)

WisperG

Oh dang 1000+? For some reason it never really occurred to me that this contest would probably surpass the other two combined thanks the the lack of a limit on submissions. I should've expected that.

Brute

Standard Donor
Through the Team NINJA FB account he stated that this time were submitted 1000 outfits (more or less, of course)
He said "millions," which would be at least 2000 times that number.

So either he likes hyperboles, or the DOA community just broke standard logistics again.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
i want know something we can submit all the day of 31 may or end of submission are this night ?

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Farmer Bass and his piggy ^___^

CF9cclfVIAAo75g.jpg:large

Gives new meaning to Calf Branding (:2::h::+::P: on BT crouching opp).

*budum tish*

Excuse me while I go to wash my mouth with soap.

Finally finished these. Hand-coloring my two entries took me forever...

My Fisherman Bass:
I really struggled with the color scheme on this one. Not entirely satisfied with how that turned out, but also not sure my other idea (green jacket, brown pants) would've turned out much better. I wish I'd at least had a darker green to work with, but I didn't...
ozTBUs4.jpg

Sorry,
@synce but you've been 1uped here. This is amazing.

I hope this wins.

Kronin

He said "millions," which would be at least 2000 times that number.

So either he likes hyperboles, or the DOA community just broke standard logistics again.

Of course that "millions" was an hyperbole Brute :p, he stated the actual number answering to @Mr. Wah's comment on that status =)

Dead or Alive Game About 1,000 now..

https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame/posts/691779644259457?comment_id=691847950919293&reply_comment_id=692195604217861&total_comments=4&comment_tracking={"tn":"R8"}

axouel2009

lol all of your costumes are awesome guys, I really don't gat a chance xD So I decided to make costumes for fun hahaha

11295560_980659565301526_2971789647723984565_n.jpg

Honoka Raidou ( just for the tag team :p )
I know, it's very vulgar, don't worry about that

CGRuOkSWcAA-y6d.jpg

Copycat costume ... just take marie rose, kasumi, tina, ayane, kokoro, hitomi, lei fang, christie, helena, lisa , mila and 50 shades of pink and ... you got thi ... "costume" xD

Brute

Standard Donor
Honoka Raidou ( just for the tag team :p )
I know, it's very vulgar, don't worry about that
It's actually not. I personally like it.

Of course that "millions" was an hyperbole Brute :p, he stated the actual number answering to @Mr. Wah's comment on that status =)

Dead or Alive Game About 1,000 now..

https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame/posts/691779644259457?comment_id=691847950919293&reply_comment_id=692195604217861&total_comments=4&comment_tracking={"tn":"R8"}
Oh, wow. Missed that.

That's a lot.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD