Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Indian test, the orignal was draw for Sarah but a friend tell me to try on Lisa so...
small lisa  test 01.jpg
small sarah.jpg

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I wasn't sure about posting this one because It's very similar to the ice queen outfit Christie got in the past but I guess I should just for the sake of it. This is my last design that I had finished in advance for the Halloween contest so now I'm gonna have to go make more! :D

And @KasumiLover69 I'm starting work on that outfit I was talking about last night! :D

HeHue0l.jpg
That looks great! How did you color it, is that like digital or color pencil??

Jadeinchains

this needs to win omg

and jade's christie is superb :O

Oh yeah lol I forgot your obsessed with Mila too! XD And yeah it really is a great looking outfit for her, And thank you! :D

i'd be all for that.reminds me of my favorite Soul Calibur character, KamikiriMusi!

.....would it be in poor taste for me to try an Oni costume for her as well?

You should go for it! :D I liked your previous entries so It'd be cool to see what you could do with an Oni Mila costume.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So can DOA itself.

I wouldn't be too concerned about offending the politically correct pundits. The fucking sunrise triggers them. There's no avoiding it.
To be fair, an artists' creativity can only go so far without controversy. There was the Nazi Hitomi (you know, since Germany = Naziland decades ago) costume submitted last year, and the artist got a looooooot of heat on twitter for it lol

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
To be fair, an artists' creativity can only go so far without controversy. There was the Nazi Hitomi (you know, since Germany = Naziland decades ago) costume submitted last year, and the artist got a looooooot of heat on twitter for it lol
And remember that dumb ass fuss and heat Tyaren got over his Eliot costume? People will find anything they can to tear down an artist's work

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Then there must be another reason all the beautiful Egyptian and Dia de la muerte costumes get ignored every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD