Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Well, funny enough, I did contribute. For several years. But now you've implicitly suggested that criticism may not be petty so long as the critic has also contributed a new submission this particular year.

That's actually rather arbitrary and petty. Irony, again.
Your point is moot because every design challenge we have to consider what was already done the previous year, the challenge of creating something unique every year increases. Who are you to diss someone for trying smh..

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
....I see much hasnt changed when it comes to the forum threads.
@Kodachi @Brute

Anyways, I think the spider idea isnt a bad one, I just think there's a better way to execute it. You've got several days, try to come up with some other concepts. @Argentus

Meanwhile I'm working on this design for Phase4
17972024_422498448110281_3530868802326136417_o.jpg

ShinobiOfTheWind

I submitted these but then I realized they have "over the shoulder" moves and holds... aha major clipping. -_-

Wanted something Devine. xD

:jannlee:
17796100_1618081914872001_8369229031139048354_n.jpg

:leifang:
17903564_1618081958205330_4387109827119005280_n.jpg

I have to say that i love them ! Especially Jann Lee ! Anyway, clipping issues are already in the game for years, so it doesn't matter ! Good luck =D

Jadeinchains

...The chicken was lovely by the way...

Anyway though that wip design for phase 4 is really good @THE_WORST_KOKORO! And are your designs almost finished @Kodachi I remember you talking about how you have/had 3 wip?

i don't have any good ideas for rig this year so im just gonna draw him as drake from the hotline bling video.

All your previous designs for Rig have been great so I'm sure whatever you come up with this year will be great!

Brute

Standard Donor
Kodachi inspired me to create some new designs. Positive feedback ONLY please. Now that I'm a contributor I should only receive compliments.
minilisa-png.23092
minimarie-png.23093
minijann-png.23091
mininyo-png.23094

You're welcome.

Attachments

• minijann.png
    minijann.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 874
  • minilisa.png
    minilisa.png
    83 KB · Views: 1,264
  • minimarie.png
    minimarie.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 865
  • mininyo.png
    mininyo.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 905

Jadeinchains

Oh god my poor Lisa what has he done to you?!... And Marie Rose is a hazard to herself but not others. "caution wet..." Overall I give them a 7.8 out of 10 too much water.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I live to inspire :rolleyes:
@Jadeinchains yes I have a few concepts in the works and theyre still wips I'll post when theyre done maybe

@Brute sorry for the sass and detrailment I just like artists to help each other through constructive critique but u do u.

Last edited:

Argentus

@Kodachi @Brute

Anyways, I think the spider idea isnt a bad one, I just think there's a better way to execute it. You've got several days, try to come up with some other concepts. @Argentus

Well i just really wanted the spider legs as wings. Originally costyme would be creepier until i remembered theres no way team ninja would putin an actually creepy costume so i switched it to a sexy Ms Muffet costume.

As for other costumes im drawing total blanks i cant think of anything so eh.

Kodachi inspired me to create some new designs. Positive feedback ONLY please. Now that I'm a contributor I should only receive compliments.
minilisa-png.23092
minimarie-png.23093
minijann-png.23091
mininyo-png.23094

You're welcome.

The sad part is those are actually the types of costumes team ninja might pick to be in the game

I can totally see the marie rig and nyo costumes being game haha.

And i know you probably meant that as a ryu costume but come on thats totally a rig look XD

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Here's the last one. Credits for Andias. This one has fangs to be more towards the Halloween direction, tiger fangs you could say, and a eye patch that you can toggle on/off for those that want to keep it natural I think. It has a similar approach to his C2.

View attachment 23043

That should be it for Akira. Was thinking of a Marie Rose one but I'll wait for some ideas I guess. Thanks once more everyone. Cheers.
Awesome!

@Kodachi @Brute

OOOH SHIT THAT LOOKS LIKE ITS GUNNA BE BADASS IM WET NOW

Anyway, here's my submisison for Phase4/Kasumi idc which one they give it to. Im still working on a Rachel concept. I made one for Honuka called Mr.Moo Honuka. Its a few pages back if you wanna see it :>
Phase 4_Gabriel Moreno.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD