Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

OOOH SHIT THAT LOOKS LIKE ITS GUNNA BE BADASS IM WET NOW

Laughing-and-Laugh-GIF.gif

OOOH SHIT THAT LOOKS LIKE ITS GUNNA BE BADASS IM WET NOW

Anyway, here's my submisison for Phase4/Kasumi idc which one they give it to. Im still working on a Rachel concept. I made one for Honuka called Mr.Moo Honuka. Its a few pages back if you wanna see it :>
View attachment 23095

Seriously though that outfit is great!

Brute

Standard Donor
And i know you probably meant that as a ryu costume but come on thats totally a rig look XD
I actually was originally thinking Rig, but then I got lazy and didn't wanna make his tats so fuck it. Jann Lee it is.

Chapstick

As a FSD light user I could not understand how y'all couldn't see who those are for but now I see they're transparent so the text is probably invisible for dark users

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As a FSD light user I could not understand how y'all couldn't see who those are for but now I see they're transparent so the text is probably invisible for dark users
I see it's now for jann lee but I would have to veto that and say Eliot should get it instead

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm actually an FSD Dark user. I was just too lazy to re-export, re-upload then re-embed all four images after I realized the text had no borders.

Besides, this way is fucking edgy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm actually an FSD Dark user. I was just to lazy too re-export, re-upload then re-embed all four images after I realized the text had no borders.

Besides, this way is fucking edgy.
You'd make me one happy 19 year old if you just crossed out that jann lee name and put Eliot instead~

Kodachi

Standard Donor
@Kodachi are you mental? Why you apologizing to @Brute ?
THIS IS A BATTLEGROUND! FORGIVENESS IS FOR THE WEAK!!
(*Kyah ha ha ha's in japanese*)
15822714_1505181736177312_1845514271415985527_n.jpg
I forgot brute is just a sad old man. I pitty him I really do, and I was impressed by how quick he came up with these designs, faster than anthony birraux makes Helena costumes :eek:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I kinda want to design more costumes but they'd just end up being smutty and slutty and revealing fetish type costumes for Kasumi and Eliot that I would wanna see them wear, I have no ideas for Marie Rose and Phase and I already did one for Ein
I might not win again, but I'll keep trying until I do. Anyway, here's my Leifang Sassy Panda Designer Halloween Costume. View attachment 23098
That's NICE! I don't use Leifang as fluidly as the characters I normally use but I would buy that just for pic taking~

Leifang

I kinda want to design more costumes but they'd just end up being smutty and slutty and revealing fetish type costumes for Kasumi and Eliot that I would wanna see them wear, I have no ideas for Marie Rose and Phase and I already did one for Ein

That's NICE! I don't use Leifang as fluidly as the characters I normally use but I would buy that just for pic taking~
Aww thank you my friend. I'm glad you like it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD