Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

there will be new information shared for the first time during this broadcast. Featuring Yosuke Hayashi (producer), Yutaka Saito (art director), and special guest Yamima.
This screams either a new game announcement or a big update to 5LR like new characters and/or stages...

But I'm keeping my hopes and expectations rock bottom and just gonna see what costumes are announced for the pack.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This screams either a new game announcement or a big update to 5LR like new characters and/or stages...

But I'm keeping my hopes and expectations rock bottom and just gonna see what costumes are announced for the pack.

Yeah, They are going to announce DOA 5 Ultimate Milkage for the Switch. They are never ever going to stop with this game aren't they? D:
God, I want DOA6 so bad.

200.gif

Jadeinchains

Yeah, They are going to announce DOA 5 Ultimate Milkage for the Switch. They are never ever going to stop with this game aren't they? D:
God, I want DOA6 so bad.

200.gif

Lmao I love doa5 but I don't think we need another version. That's what Last Round was for. We know anyway that we're most likely going to see some at least of this years halloween designs at TGS which is exciting! :D This other reveal though?? :/ hmm It definitely sounds like it could be a game so I feel like the two it could be between is DOA6 which my wig would be snatched by and would get day one. ( Lisa better be in it ) or DOAX3U which personally my wig would also be snatched by. I can understand your fear though lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They're not making another DOA5 XD they said LR is the final version and LR according to the general consensus is tired out. The TGS announcement probably isn't even anything, it's likely just a Halloween costume teaser that'll show two winner costumes facing off like last year

Plus if this is the last season pass it would be pretty anticlimactic to just announce DOA6 midway before it ends. MASTER is now on the TN squad so I have faith he'll end the DOA5LR lifespan and renew hype for DOA6 in a glorious, elegant, graceful fashion as I would do:cool:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

they better have received my email ngl
they gon love these entries
and at least one is gonna come in like come on
toymaker gen fu baybee

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think I should have emailed too, something inside me each year we had something like this told me that Twitter isn't a really good place to share designs, it's hard to believe they can securely account each submitted design on a social app as easily as a straight to their inbox email...

Sonicfan11589

I would like DOA5 for Switch. I still play every once in a while DOA5+ on PS Vita. Imagine if the characters got exclusive Nintendo costumes similar to Tekken Tag 2. I can easily see Sarah dressed up as Zero Suit Samus.

Also I think I asked this before, but I forgot the answer, to those that won in past contests, do you get a notification saying you won or do you just wait till Oct for the trailer/teasers to see if you won?

TOBMAST3R

...to those that won in past contests, do you get a notification saying you won or do you just wait till Oct for the trailer/teasers to see if you won?

Didn't receive any notification in the past. I guess only the "Award-Winners" will receive e-mails because Team Ninja need their contact information to send out the goodies. I am hyped for the reveals. Crazy enough - I already dreamed about the announcements. Don't know what that tells me about myself. Anyways - I also dreamed about playing DoA4 years before it has been announced. So... :bradwong:

Sonicfan11589

Didn't receive any notification in the past. I guess only the "Award-Winners" will receive e-mails because Team Ninja need their contact information to send out the goodies. I am hyped for the reveals. Crazy enough - I already dreamed about the announcements. Don't know what that tells me about myself. Anyways - I also dreamed about playing DoA4 years before it has been announced. So... :bradwong:
I remember dreaming about Soul Calibur 3 some time before it was officially announced. I dreamed I was at an arcade, and saw it.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I have inaccurate dreams, then. all my theories and dreams have been false, like me believing Chloe was going to be the main villain of Life is Strange or that Hannah wasn't a wendigo and was the psychopath killer in Until Dawn
Before Marie Rose was announced, I did dream that a loli character would be added to Ultimate, but she looked a lot like the Wendy's logo, was slightly taller, wore like a blue gingham dress and her bust was actually around Pai's. Oh and she was German, not Swedish.
I ALSO IMAGINED HONOKA WAS A PIRATE. and I'm still disappointed she's a schoolgirl. can she at least be half-pirate? please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD