Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

They're coming out tomorrow, it's on the home screen in the game

giphy.gif

David Gregg

Minus Sarah and Mila they look great! :D Still kind of bummed about Eliot but I'll admit it looks a lot better than I thought seeing the full outfit where I get the dark prince theme now.

On a side note I didn't realize how long Brad's hair was. O_O

Jaguar360

These definitely look better as a whole in action. Hayate's especially looks good now imo! I still need to get a clearer image of Hayabusa's costume in order to make a final judgement on it though.

Chapstick

These definitely look better as a whole in action. Hayate's especially looks good now imo! I still need to get a clearer image of Hayabusa's costume in order to make a final judgement on it though.
If you have a JP psn account you can see them on the store pretty clear. Someone could pull the pictures from the online store though. There appears to be a sale on the full bundle of halloween costumes from last year.

Sidenote- the JP dlc section is a lot neater than the US's. Ours has missing dlc and everything in the wrong order as well as some outfits being on the core fighters page and some being on the full game's page :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD