DOA5LR Have an Xbox One? Play Last Round now!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Keeping this short and sweet: The Last Round Core Fighters game is available on Xbox One but only if you have someone in possession of it invite you. As of right now it appears to only be Xbox One and no other consoles (including Xbox 360). If you see someone playing the demo, ask them for an invite and you will be able to download the game from the store. It's 9.36GB, for those of you that have yet to invest in an external HDD.

Edit: Seems you can just find someone playing and join them that way according to Shade. Check his comment below.

Don't forget to pick up your full copies this coming week but this will be a pretty great start.

As a reminder to those who can play, there is a day one patch coming for online play. There will be issues with it in this prelaunch state.

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The download is crawling for me. I can only play Training and basic Versus for now. Once Online is up I can send a few invites but please do not message me on Xbox asking for an invite. Unless I already know you well, it's a quick way to get me to ignore you. Keep it focused here. Others that have it have posted in their status about it so check there and they may be further along. Don't spam anyone.

Shade

There's no need to ask for invites. Just join whoever you see on your friends list that has the core fighters downloaded and is currently playing. You'll be prompted to DL core fighters from there.

Dave

No one has it yet, it's just been released or leaked I guess and not many have it. That's why many are asking for invites.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There's no need to ask for invites. Just join whoever you see on your friends list that has the core fighters downloaded and is currently playing. You'll be prompted to DL core fighters from there.
Good info.

Dave

Won't be able to join unless someone is literally in a lobby. Try it while they are just online on the game it is greyed out. They have to be in a lobby. I don't know how people are getting it to begin with. Only thing I see in the store are costume sets and movies.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD