Having problems with the VB body

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Okay. When they're mapped, they'll look something like this: UV Map? Every part seems to be uv mapped already then, if that's how it's supposed to look when mapped. So if I uv map the nude boobs, the vbs for them will appear when I import them? Also what are soft nodes and how do I add them?
Did you look at it in texture mode? It should look colored there. And they should already have VBs when they're ported in. Soft nodes come from the soft body plugin, you add them by getting the tool and just selecting nodes of the costume used, then you select a cube near the boob and then a boob itself and selecting update soft body vertex positions

IAmJason

Did you look at it in texture mode? It should look colored there. And they should already have VBs when they're ported in. Soft nodes come from the soft body plugin, you add them by getting the tool and just selecting nodes of the costume used, then you select a cube near the boob and then a boob itself and selecting update soft body vertex positions
No, they don't have texture, if you mean the skin. But then, I didn't think that matters since the game adds the material to the mod as long as you put them in the Material folder which you create. Yes, the boobs already have VBs, but what I was asking was how to get them to import with the original VBs. Because when I put it into the game, there's two gaps where the boobs should be: VBs Missing

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No, they don't have texture, if you mean the skin. But then, I didn't think that matters since the game adds the material to the mod as long as you put them in the Material folder which you create. Yes, the boobs already have VBs, but what I was asking was how to get them to import with the original VBs. Because when I put it into the game, there's two gaps where the boobs should be: VBs Missing
They should already be importing when you port them in, the dotted parts that make up modified meshes are parts that were hidden. That's probably where you need to port them to

And yeah when you import the game G1ms they're never textured by themselves since you do that manually. You need to do it for parts you're gonna export or else UT won't reflect in game

IAmJason

They should already be importing when you port them in, the dotted parts that make up modified meshes are parts that were hidden. That's probably where you need to port them to

And yeah when you import the game G1ms they're never textured by themselves since you do that manually. You need to do it for parts you're gonna export or else UT won't reflect in game
Am I supposed to rename anything? I just renamed them so they wouldn't overwrite any other meshes. For the aya_cos_001 g1m, the boobs are vbs 18 and 19, so I just renamed the nude boobs as 26 and 27. Should I just rename the nude boobs as 18 and 19 instead?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Am I supposed to rename anything? Could that be a reason why it's not showing in game?
The only thing you need to rename is the UV map to TEXCOORD.xy but I think the VBs should already have those names applied. You don't need to change the name of anything tho unless you're using an xps

IAmJason

The only thing you need to rename is the UV map to TEXCOORD.xy but I think the VBs should already have those names applied. You don't need to change the name of anything tho unless you're using an xps
I edited my comment before you answered. I don't know if you saw it.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I edited my comment before you answered. I don't know if you saw it.
I read what you said, yeah keep the names as is since if a duplicate of the same name is exported it'll just be called something like 18vb001 so you can be able to tell the difference but I sometimes just keep the base name and add a word like MOD or NEW at the end so I can know what's what.

I'm not sure if that's what you're doing but maybe you're getting mixed up and exporting the VBs you renamed to different parts and that could be throwing you off

IAmJason

I read what you said, yeah keep the names as is since if a duplicate of the same name is exported it'll just be called something like 18vb001 so you can be able to tell the difference but I sometimes just keep the base name and add a word like MOD or NEW at the end so I can know what's what.

I'm not sure if that's what you're doing but maybe you're getting mixed up and exporting the VBs you renamed to different parts and that could be throwing you off
1. I hide the clothing and the original g1m's boobs with g1m_hide
2. I then use the g1m_export_with_vgmap.bat so that I will have a folder called AYA_COS_001
3. I then import those vbs and ibs from the mentioned folder into Blender
4. I then import the nude boobs from the nude g1m (saaf's ayane nude body to be exact)
5. Then I get confused at what you told me what to do next. You said I need to uv map them, but they all appear to be mapped already. The only thing missing it the texture (skin/clothing). But it seems that REDELBE takes care of that for me as long as I have the right g1ts. So, again, I'm just confused at what I'm supposed to do at this point. And I appolize if I'm frustrating you by repeatedly asking for help. This is my fault though, because I'm more of a see and learn type of person than a read and learn person. I don't know, for some reason I learn better by seeing something done instead reading about something being done. Speaking of learning, I'm surprised someone other you hasn't tried to help me out

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
1. I hide the clothing and the original g1m's boobs with g1m_hide
2. I then use the g1m_export_with_vgmap.bat so that I will have a folder called AYA_COS_001
3. I then import those vbs and ibs from the mentioned folder into Blender
4. I then import the nude boobs from the nude g1m (saaf's ayane nude body to be exact)
5. Then I get confused at what you told me what to do next. You said I need to uv map them, but they all appear to be mapped already. The only thing missing it the texture (skin/clothing). But it seems that REDELBE takes care of that for me as long as I have the right g1ts. So, again, I'm just confused at what I'm supposed to do at this point. And I appolize if I'm frustrating you by repeatedly asking for help. This is my fault though, because I'm more of a see and learn type of person than a read and learn person. I don't know, for some reason I learn better by seeing something done instead reading about something being done. Speaking of learning, I'm surprised someone other you hasn't tried to help me out
If the texture of the skin is missing then it's not UV mapped.

That's what you're doing wrong, you're using G1m hide before exporting and thats causing the invisible Ayane game crash because you're exporting a G1m that's already been modified, using the hide tool is a mod and will cause it to crash in game if you then go into blender and use import and export the G1m that you used the tool for.

G1ts will only work for stuff that's already been UV mapped, if you import something in blender it's going to have to be UV mapped manually or else it won't show up in game, g1t will only take care of textures and stuff if you're doing simple color edits or something via the replace tool.

And you're fine, I hope someone will eventually make a guide or something that's a video since it'd help alot of people but then again idk since the modding process itself is tedious and even more tedious to explain xD I don't think anyone else has helped since FSD isn't currently home to alot of modders, at least as far as DOA6 since modding in the game is harder and people usually learn with the intention of just modding for themselves and don't usually expect to have to teach others. For me I didn't expect to have to help anyone but I do if I'm able to but I don't have time to go from A to Z so I usually expect a knowledge of blender and the general tools but you seem to have a good enough knowledge of both!

IAmJason

If the texture of the skin is missing then it's not UV mapped.

That's what you're doing wrong, you're using G1m hide before exporting and thats causing the invisible Ayane game crash because you're exporting a G1m that's already been modified, using the hide tool is a mod and will cause it to crash in game if you then go into blender and use import and export the G1m that you used the tool for.

G1ts will only work for stuff that's already been UV mapped, if you import something in blender it's going to have to be UV mapped manually or else it won't show up in game, g1t will only take care of textures and stuff if you're doing simple color edits or something via the replace tool.

And you're fine, I hope someone will eventually make a guide or something that's a video since it'd help alot of people but then again idk since the modding process itself is tedious and even more tedious to explain xD I don't think anyone else has helped since FSD isn't currently home to alot of modders, at least as far as DOA6 since modding in the game is harder and people usually learn with the intention of just modding for themselves and don't usually expect to have to teach others. For me I didn't expect to have to help anyone but I do if I'm able to but I don't have time to go from A to Z so I usually expect a knowledge of blender and the general tools but you seem to have a good enough knowledge of both!
So, I just need to import the nude boobs meshes, uv map the textures to the meshes (which I'm still trying to figure out to do), export the vbs one at a time (which I find to be tedious) and then hide the meshes I want hidden before I finally import as a mod into DoA6?

I again thank you for your help. Google helps with learning how to use Blender, though it does get a little confusing with the different versions of Blender.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So, I just need to import the nude boobs meshes, uv map the textures to the meshes (which I'm still trying to figure out to do), export the vbs one at a time (which I find to be tedious) and then hide the meshes I want hidden before I finally import as a mod into DoA6?

I again thank you for your help. Google helps with learning how to use Blender, though it does get a little confusing with the different versions of Blender.
Yeah, UV mapping is done in the UV map mode in blender, you just go to edit mode while in it and select the texture map needed for it and you the highlight all the vertices to make sure its mapped. It should already be in the correct place but either UV maps from other games you'll have to manually resize and place them since games may vary as far as meshes go

And yeah you have to do them all one at a time but it shouldn't be tedious if you do the parts that are just needed, got me I usually export only 1-4 parts which should be about 1-2 for males since it should only be clothes and the body and for girls it should be roughly 3-4, left and right boob meshes, body and the clothes

IAmJason

Yeah, UV mapping is done in the UV map mode in blender, you just go to edit mode while in it and select the texture map needed for it and you the highlight all the vertices to make sure its mapped. It should already be in the correct place but either UV maps from other games you'll have to manually resize and place them since games may vary as far as meshes go

And yeah you have to do them all one at a time but it shouldn't be tedious if you do the parts that are just needed, got me I usually export only 1-4 parts which should be about 1-2 for males since it should only be clothes and the body and for girls it should be roughly 3-4, left and right boob meshes, body and the clothes
I guess I'm still doing something wrong. I believe this is what you mean by uv mapping: UV Mapped. I added the matching textures on the left and added them to the right meshes on the right under the material tab. When I added the two nude boobs, they were called 4.vb.001 and 5.vb.001. I remembered you saying not to rename anything, so I left them as is. I then UV mapped them too. I saved all the vbs as they are named and then imported the g1m and noticed that 4.vb.001 and 5.vb.001 weren't listed. I even tried to view the g1m with Noesis and I got some error message. I'm stumped...again!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I guess I'm still doing something wrong. I believe this is what you mean by uv mapping: UV Mapped. I added the matching textures on the left and added them to the right meshes on the right under the material tab. When I added the two nude boobs, they were called 4.vb.001 and 5.vb.001. I remembered you saying not to rename anything, so I left them as is. I then UV mapped them too. I saved all the vbs as they are named and then imported the g1m and noticed that 4.vb.001 and 5.vb.001 weren't listed. I even tried to view the g1m with Noesis and I got some error message. I'm stumped...again!
Did you highlight all of the VB parts? It should be a yellow color and not the white one iirc

Idk what your issue could be then if you did all that, especially since I don't use Noesis in my doa6 modding process at all, I've only used it for viewing and exporting TMC files from doa5, I never use Noesis for anything DOA6. I just get the xps I want, UV map it and scale it to doa6 body size and then UV map the nude body model, fit the clothes on, crop and delete whatever body meshes I don't need, weight transfer and join(delete doa6 mesh joined that's not needed) parts to put them in doa6 UV map format(TEXCOORD) and then export to the G1m I'm looking to us and hide meshes not needed with G1m hide and replace textures and that works for me.

I genuinely don't know what you could be doing wrong, I would reread my steps carefully and make sure you're not doing anything unnecessary or any different from what I do since what I'm saying is the main process and I can't really simplify it any further without repeating myself and i don't wish to do that every time I'm on the site. I'd search up some Blender information for your version since that's not the one I use and I can't really make out what you're doing or where you're at step wise. There's also already an Ayane mod that has her dress shirtless so you may not even have to do the mod if that was your goal, I think Sega already has a mod like that you can use :-D

IAmJason

Did you highlight all of the VB parts? It should be a yellow color and not the white one iirc

Idk what your issue could be then if you did all that, especially since I don't use Noesis in my doa6 modding process at all, I've only used it for viewing and exporting TMC files from doa5, I never use Noesis for anything DOA6. I just get the xps I want, UV map it and scale it to doa6 body size and then UV map the nude body model, fit the clothes on, crop and delete whatever body meshes I don't need, weight transfer and join(delete doa6 mesh joined that's not needed) parts to put them in doa6 UV map format(TEXCOORD) and then export to the G1m I'm looking to us and hide meshes not needed with G1m hide and replace textures and that works for me.

I genuinely don't know what you could be doing wrong, I would reread my steps carefully and make sure you're not doing anything unnecessary or any different from what I do since what I'm saying is the main process and I can't really simplify it any further without repeating myself and i don't wish to do that every time I'm on the site. I'd search up some Blender information for your version since that's not the one I use and I can't really make out what you're doing or where you're at step wise. There's also already an Ayane mod that has her dress shirtless so you may not even have to do the mod if that was your goal, I think Sega already has a mod like that you can use :-D
I did. I just took that pic without them selected. I was using Noesis to view the G1M too. Well, the problem is that your steps are all over the comments which makes it difficult for me to follow. That comes with having an Attention Deficit Disordred brain >_< And with having a little OCD too. Which is why I asked you if you could make a simple guide. I would be able to follow it easily and it would also benifit you so you wouldn't have to repeat yourself which you already have several times. I appreciate that you did repeat yourself though. I mean, you could make it over time as I'm not in any rush to get this mod done. I have 2.8 and 2.9 versions of Blender, but I mostly use 2.8. I have searched for his topless Ayane and can't seem to find it. I would rather learn how to mod, so that I could mod her other costumes too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I did. I just took that pic without them selected. I was using Noesis to view the G1M too. Well, the problem is that your steps are all over the comments which makes it difficult for me to follow. That comes with having an Attention Deficit Disordred brain >_< And with having a little OCD too. Which is why I asked you if you could make a simple guide. I would be able to follow it easily and it would also benifit you so you wouldn't have to repeat yourself which you already have several times. I appreciate that you did repeat yourself though. I mean, you could make it over time as I'm not in any rush to get this mod done. I have 2.8 and 2.9 versions of Blender, but I mostly use 2.8. I have searched for his topless Ayane and can't seem to find it. I would rather learn how to mod, so that I could mod her other costumes too.
I'm not going to be able to make a simple guide that's detailed since I really do not have time and I'm saving up for something but it'll help you I'll post once more the steps in this pose so hopefully this can help you. After this I recommend maybe searching up how to better use Blender since it's something that took me a long time to master but I'm sure you can manage if your resolve is strong enough. Here's my steps:

1) Load xps you want, pose as you want or if needed and delete armature.

2)UV map all mesh textures you'll have to put them in the doa6 format to make sure they fit in the game so make sure to copy paste the textures over a clean doa6 texture map in a photoshop app or something similar. You have do this for the other main three textures as well

3) After UV mapping either join all of the meshes as one or as pieces as needed, delete the vertex groups and then now load the doa6 nude body and UV map the parts, this is needed.

4)After the body is done, scale the outfit xps or hair or whichever you're looking to port in to the size of the doa6 body or doa6 head, fit it to the body as needed. After that crop the body parts out not needed and sculpt to shave off parts if needed. Then you're gonna weight transfer body weights to the doa6 body. For boobs you'll have to separate the xps boob meshes manually so you can weight transfer from the cloth boob parts to the clothes boob parts

5)After this, join the body with the clothes xps or whichever part you're doing to turn it into a VB. Then separate the parts so they're separate, then go to the UV map section and choose the correct UV map for the parts so they'll show. It should read TEXCOORD.xy which is the doa6 format for UV maps. The body and boobs will have extra TEXCOORDs that aren't needed to UV map, that's to just ensure the boob physics will be able work when you use the soft body plugin(that you can find out how to fully do on loverlabs.)

6) After that the parts should be fine to export, export them to the needed places and then G1m import so you can output it to the game. G1m hide what's not needed. Before exporting, make sure to export to a FRESH doa6 G1m. If you don't, the game will not load the model and it'll crash. Please make sure you do since there's no way to fix it, if the mod crashes you likely did something wrong and need to go back and do something.

7)Replace the needed textures with the g1t tool, you're gonna have to use this if you change a costume texture, the main three ones when you use xpss will have to be changed or else the in game texture will cast over it or the games texture or more advanced details will cast over it too. This I can't really explain besides using the normal, bluish, and black and whitish/spec texture maps to replace the first three. The 4th one will determine how shiny or dull the outfit is, you'll have to use trial and error to make sure its the correct pigment. Same with the 5th one, that requires trial and error with various textures to see if it's possible to change if there's a texture casting over it.

Thats pretty much it, I can't really get any deeper than that, for the soft body plugin you'll have to follow the loverlabs plugin instructions since I don't really have time to explain it all. Hopefully this'll help you, if you need more help I'm sure there's someone on deviantart who can help you more with your Blender version:-D

IAmJason

I'm not going to be able to make a simple guide that's detailed since I really do not have time and I'm saving up for something but it'll help you I'll post once more the steps in this pose so hopefully this can help you. After this I recommend maybe searching up how to better use Blender since it's something that took me a long time to master but I'm sure you can manage if your resolve is strong enough. Here's my steps:

1) Load xps you want, pose as you want or if needed and delete armature.

2)UV map all mesh textures you'll have to put them in the doa6 format to make sure they fit in the game so make sure to copy paste the textures over a clean doa6 texture map in a photoshop app or something similar. You have do this for the other main three textures as well

3) After UV mapping either join all of the meshes as one or as pieces as needed, delete the vertex groups and then now load the doa6 nude body and UV map the parts, this is needed.

4)After the body is done, scale the outfit xps or hair or whichever you're looking to port in to the size of the doa6 body or doa6 head, fit it to the body as needed. After that crop the body parts out not needed and sculpt to shave off parts if needed. Then you're gonna weight transfer body weights to the doa6 body. For boobs you'll have to separate the xps boob meshes manually so you can weight transfer from the cloth boob parts to the clothes boob parts

5)After this, join the body with the clothes xps or whichever part you're doing to turn it into a VB. Then separate the parts so they're separate, then go to the UV map section and choose the correct UV map for the parts so they'll show. It should read TEXCOORD.xy which is the doa6 format for UV maps. The body and boobs will have extra TEXCOORDs that aren't needed to UV map, that's to just ensure the boob physics will be able work when you use the soft body plugin(that you can find out how to fully do on loverlabs.)

6) After that the parts should be fine to export, export them to the needed places and then G1m import so you can output it to the game. G1m hide what's not needed. Before exporting, make sure to export to a FRESH doa6 G1m. If you don't, the game will not load the model and it'll crash. Please make sure you do since there's no way to fix it, if the mod crashes you likely did something wrong and need to go back and do something.

7)Replace the needed textures with the g1t tool, you're gonna have to use this if you change a costume texture, the main three ones when you use xpss will have to be changed or else the in game texture will cast over it or the games texture or more advanced details will cast over it too. This I can't really explain besides using the normal, bluish, and black and whitish/spec texture maps to replace the first three. The 4th one will determine how shiny or dull the outfit is, you'll have to use trial and error to make sure its the correct pigment. Same with the 5th one, that requires trial and error with various textures to see if it's possible to change if there's a texture casting over it.

Thats pretty much it, I can't really get any deeper than that, for the soft body plugin you'll have to follow the loverlabs plugin instructions since I don't really have time to explain it all. Hopefully this'll help you, if you need more help I'm sure there's someone on deviantart who can help you more with your Blender version:-D
Thanks for taking the time to make that. The only thing is that I'm not using a xps body, I was using a vb one. Does that matter? Either way, hopefully this will help me out. Thanks again :D I feel I should do something for you. Do you know how to make glowing eyes for the DoA6 characters? I found an easy way to do it and I can show you

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thanks for taking the time to make that. The only thing is that I'm not using a xps body, I was using a vb one. Does that matter? Either way, hopefully this will help me out. Thanks again :D I feel I should do something for you. Do you know how to make glowing eyes for the DoA6 characters? I found an easy way to do it and I can show you
If it's a VB it shouldn't matter, you just have to export the full nude boobs to where the doa6 standard boobs would be, just keep in mind doa6 doesn't actually render or model anything that's covered in most cases besides a few exceptions where some girls and guys have parts like bras, coats, and accessories that can be hidden without it exposing any non rendered parts

And no I don't know how to make eyes glow, is it simple??

IAmJason

If it's a VB it shouldn't matter, you just have to export the full nude boobs to where the doa6 standard boobs would be, just keep in mind doa6 doesn't actually render or model anything that's covered in most cases besides a few exceptions where some girls and guys have parts like bras, coats, and accessories that can be hidden without it exposing any non rendered parts

And no I don't know how to make eyes glow, is it simple??
Damn. I have questions about the guide you showed me, but I don't want to bother you any further. Unless you don't mind

About the glowing eyes: I found it simple, but then, I guess that depends on your definition of "simple". Anyway, I'll show you the method I used to create glowing eyes. Oh, I should've mentioned that I specifically meant the iris of the eye, not the whole thing. There is a way to make the whole eye glow, but since I just wanted the iris glowing, I adjusted the method I found on the internet to do so. Here it is. I hope you find it useful.

How to make eyes glow:
1. Before you begin, decide on what color you'd like the eye to glow. I chose red
2. Open any eye_kidsalb.dxt1.dds (or jpg) file with Photoshop. I chose Ayane's
3. Change the Layer Mode to Grayscale and then back to RGB
4. Duplicate the Background layer and rename it Iris 1
5. Delete the Background layer
6. Duplicate the Iris 1 layer and rename it Iris 2
7. Select the Iris 2 layer. Select Edit in the upper left, select Transform and then Rotate 180
8. With the Iris 2 layer selected, change it's opacity to 50% (This setting may vary depending on the darkness of the iris)
9. Create a new layer
10. With the newly created layer, select the Ellipse Marquee tool and create a circle around the iris
11. Select the Iris 2 layer. Click the Select Menu and choose Inverse then press delete
12. Do the same to the Iris 1 layer and delete the Layer 1 layer
13. Duplicate the Iris 2 layer and rename it Iris 3. Then change the opacity to 100%
14. With the Magic Wand Tool, click anywhere outside the iris, choose Inverse in the Select menu and then press delete
15. Select the Paint Bucket Tool and click inside the circle to fill it with the color of your choice
16. Change the blending mode for the Iris 3 layer to Color
17. Duplicate the Iris 3 layer and name it Iris 4
18. Change the Iris 4 layer's blending mode to Overlay
19. Select Iris 4. Select Layer and then Merge Visible
20. To help you see the glowing effect, create a new layer named Background, fill it with black and the move it below the Iris 4 layer
21. Select the Iris 4 layer and double click on it to open the Layer Style
22. Click on Outer Glow and make the following settings or experiment:
A. Opacity to 100%
B. Choose the color of your choice
C. Spread and Size to 25%
D. Range to 50%
23. Delete the Background layer
24. Save it as a PSD and you're done

How I use it: I open an eye_kidsalb.dxt1.dds and this glowing eye in Photoshop. I then change the workspace so that I can see both files and then move the glowing eye over the top of the eye_kidsalb.dxt.dds, save it and import it into DoA6. Any questions!? (David S Pumpkins voice)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Damn. I have questions about the guide you showed me, but I don't want to bother you any further. Unless you don't mind

About the glowing eyes: I found it simple, but then, I guess that depends on your definition of "simple". Anyway, I'll show you the method I used to create glowing eyes. Oh, I should've mentioned that I specifically meant the iris of the eye, not the whole thing. There is a way to make the whole eye glow, but since I just wanted the iris glowing, I adjusted the method I found on the internet to do so. Here it is. I hope you find it useful.

How to make eyes glow:
1. Before you begin, decide on what color you'd like the eye to glow. I chose red
2. Open any eye_kidsalb.dxt1.dds (or jpg) file with Photoshop. I chose Ayane's
3. Change the Layer Mode to Grayscale and then back to RGB
4. Duplicate the Background layer and rename it Iris 1
5. Delete the Background layer
6. Duplicate the Iris 1 layer and rename it Iris 2
7. Select the Iris 2 layer. Select Edit in the upper left, select Transform and then Rotate 180
8. With the Iris 2 layer selected, change it's opacity to 50% (This setting may vary depending on the darkness of the iris)
9. Create a new layer
10. With the newly created layer, select the Ellipse Marquee tool and create a circle around the iris
11. Select the Iris 2 layer. Click the Select Menu and choose Inverse then press delete
12. Do the same to the Iris 1 layer and delete the Layer 1 layer
13. Duplicate the Iris 2 layer and rename it Iris 3. Then change the opacity to 100%
14. With the Magic Wand Tool, click anywhere outside the iris, choose Inverse in the Select menu and then press delete
15. Select the Paint Bucket Tool and click inside the circle to fill it with the color of your choice
16. Change the blending mode for the Iris 3 layer to Color
17. Duplicate the Iris 3 layer and name it Iris 4
18. Change the Iris 4 layer's blending mode to Overlay
19. Select Iris 4. Select Layer and then Merge Visible
20. To help you see the glowing effect, create a new layer named Background, fill it with black and the move it below the Iris 4 layer
21. Select the Iris 4 layer and double click on it to open the Layer Style
22. Click on Outer Glow and make the following settings or experiment:
A. Opacity to 100%
B. Choose the color of your choice
C. Spread and Size to 25%
D. Range to 50%
23. Delete the Background layer
24. Save it as a PSD and you're done

How I use it: I open an eye_kidsalb.dxt1.dds and this glowing eye in Photoshop. I then change the workspace so that I can see both files and then move the glowing eye over the top of the eye_kidsalb.dxt.dds, save it and import it into DoA6. Any questions!? (David S Pumpkins voice)
No I understand! And what were the questions?

IAmJason

No I understand! And what were the questions?
For step 2, I'm pretty sure that the DoA6 format for the textures is dxt1. Right? If so, then they're already that format. I'm not too clear on the separate boobs part in step 4. Do you mean join the boobs together and separate from the body or separate from each other (left and right) and the body? Also for step 4, the weight transfer between cloth boob parts to the clothes boob parts has me confused. Lastly for step 4, the weight transfer involves the very dark blue meshes were you paint on the meshes' surface and get that kind of thermal image look, right? Also, I was watching a YouTube video about weight transferring and it involved using an armature, but the G1M doesn't have one. For step 5, I should join the fresh unmodded G1M with the nude boobs and then separate them again? I apologize for my stupidity. And unfortunately I got an python error message when I tried to add the soft body plugin

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD