Hayabusa's catch grab?

Nightpup

So, I was screwing around with DOA2LE, running story modes when I was using Hayabusa and did a throw I've never seen before. It's similar to his 46T in that he hops over them, but he kinda twists over them with his legs spread ala Alpha's ground pound OH. It made the "kssh" sound too that a hold would make, so it seems like a catch grab. I have no idea how to do this move. It happened when I was trying to Izuna. So far I can't replicate it.
Oh and the movelists are in jap so I have no idea.

Brute

Standard Donor
Oh and the movelists are in jap so I have no idea.
Well, shouldn't they still show arrows? If so, just look for where the Izuna drop is (very obvious series of swirls) and poke around that area (should be surrounded by his other throws), trying all the nearby input commands.

Nightpup

Well, shouldn't they still show arrows? If so, just look for where the Izuna drop is (very obvious series of swirls) and poke around that area (should be surrounded by his other throws), trying all the nearby input commands.
@_@ I tried all the inputs though. From sides, behind, backturned, crouching, etc. Nothing. Makes me think it's some sort of unlisted move, but I doubt any of that shit existed at the time. It could've been I was just seeing things, as I was fighting Tengu. Speaking of which, how do you unlock Tengu in DOA2LE? Because I have no clue. I already have Bayman. GameFAQs said play the game until your playtime total hits 6 hours, but I still don't have him and it's over 6.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD