Helena CB game

XV MR ARMANI

I'm kind of new to these DOA shenanigans lol, my question is:

- Why are sit down stuns so important in this game more than before? Do they guarantee a followup regardless of what the opponent does? Thanks in advance for whoever who answers.

Sora

In Counter Strike:
:3::P::P::P: (Sit down Stun) > :7::P: > BKO:P+K: > :4::K: > :4::K: > :4::P::P::P: 122 dmg

:3::P::P::P: (Sit down Stun)> :7::P: > BKO:P+K: > :4::K: > :4::K: > :4::P::P::2::P::P::K: 123 dmg

These can unfortunately be escaped by any level of stagger escape, assuming the opponent is trying it. Her 7P is that slow, unfortunately. =/

I'm kind of new to these DOA shenanigans lol, my question is:

- Why are sit down stuns so important in this game more than before? Do they guarantee a followup regardless of what the opponent does? Thanks in advance for whoever who answers.

Almost. They cannot critical/counter hold off a sit down stun, which usually means a guaranteed launcher/stun/X move. That said, they can still try to stagger escape out of it (it's their only defensive option).This does open up a mixup attempt for something like BKO throw, for instance.

For Helena, any move that is 15 frames or faster is absolutely guaranteed after a sit down stun (fastest possible stagger escape on first frame of stun). 18 frames or faster is realistically guaranteed (given a human opponent's natural reaction time).

XV MR ARMANI

Yikes. 6B+K, 33P4P, 8, 7B (CB!) BKO 66P, 4PPK, 33P4P (121 Dmg) 2K (131 DMG)
I think we've found the Holy Grail of Combo Damage *cues heavenly music* :rolleyes:

Thanks MasterGamer for the find. Even without the extra 2K it does great damage.

Dr_Tom

maybe I'll do it tonight, maybe not for a couple days, but I'm going to rework the original post. It's obvious that the way it's set up isn't optimal to me, so I'll set with starters from normal and counter hit, extenders, post CB combo's and the such.

Doug Nguyen

The best combo I've found after CB is BKO 66p> 4ppk>33p4p>possible 2k
It yields the best damage I've seen so far and it looks beautiful, lol.
Great combo, the 33p4p is a bit hard though, i always mess up the pre buffering. Oh and if you do 1K, you get a force tech, but its a bit weaker. But i think a force tech would be more useful.

Codemaster92163

The best combo I've found after CB is BKO 66p> 4ppk>33p4p>possible 2k
It yields the best damage I've seen so far and it looks beautiful, lol.

Yeah, I've been using this for a week or so, and from what I understand, it's the most damaging combo ender after her CB. Not only does it do great damage, but it leaves you in a wonderful position to apply more pressure

Doug Nguyen

Yeah, I've been using this for a week or so, and from what I understand, it's the most damaging combo ender after her CB. Not only does it do great damage, but it leaves you in a wonderful position to apply more pressure
I know her 1K in bokuho is good for force teching but sometimes i accidentally do her stomp attack. How do i time it correctly, its really random for whether i get her 1K or stomp attack.

Omegan Eckhart

I know her 1K in bokuho is good for force teching but sometimes i accidentally do her stomp attack. How do i time it correctly, its really random for whether i get her 1K or stomp attack.
Input for it in advance, 6P works as well although it pushes them slightly further away from you.

XV MR ARMANI

I just use her BKO 6p4p for force tech after her 33p4p ender sometimes so I can be BT to apply some more pressure.

Is anything guaranteed off of her BT grab? I do 3ppp > 1ppk but don't think it's guaranteed.

Also I found a useful CB combo from BT also: BT 6P+K > BKO K > 7P.

Sora

I just use her BKO 6p4p for force tech after her 33p4p ender sometimes so I can be BT to apply some more pressure.

Is anything guaranteed off of her BT grab? I do 3ppp > 1ppk but don't think it's guaranteed.

Also I found a useful CB combo from BT also: BT 6P+K > BKO K > 7P.

BT Grab gets another grab... I think.

TRI Mike

You guys need to understand that when trying to find CB set-ups, you should go for all counter-strikes or all-hicounter strikes. Many of the things posted here only work in normal hit which almost never happens in DOA. Whether is the string itself or the damage. OP has a couple set-ups that start with P+K which should be considered a launcher at all times. You can't pretend to start a CB combo with P+K.

Hele seems to be completely unable to land a CB without relying on her bazillion mid-punches. She's a fucking disappointment.

MCDOA

Not sure if posted yet, but:

4PPKK, you automatically enter BKO, K, 7P, CB.

It's great because it's fast, and comes from many different heights.

Doug Nguyen

Not sure if posted yet, but:

4PPKK, you automatically enter BKO, K, 7P, CB.

It's great because it's fast, and comes from many different heights.
I think 4PPKK would only work if that are blocking and the last K stuns since it is a low. Im saying this because most hits are always counter hit so at 4PPK they would launch at that K. But still on counter/hi counter 4PPK is great since you get a good launch to do her 66KPP. Does great damage against a wall too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD