Helena combo thread

Omegan Eckhart

Omegan, some clarification please. Now after 4pp8k I'm left in Bokuho, of course the only 2k available is her sweep (+19 if you free cancel and the opponent doesn't tech). Now, even if I cancel back to standing, 2k whiffs. Also I'm just realizing, what is 2k2?

I'm not entirely sure I understand your question but here is what I think you are asking about.

You do 4PP8K, which puts you in BKO then you do 2K(2)<<< hold down to stay in BKO after the sweep, if they tech and the sweep whiff's you are at +7 as long as you remain in BKO after the sweep by holding down, and if they don't tech they are still near to you and you have even more frame advantage at your disposal.
The 2K from BKO is meant to whiff, it causes a PFT except you get +7 instead of +4 from this one.

Hopefully that answers your question if not let me know.

New combo

:6: :P+K: ... :3_: :P: ... :6: :6: :K: :2: (to BKO) ... :6: :K: ... :6: :6: :K: :P: :P:
Interesting, you know 6P+K is the only move of hers I NEVER use. It's just a single hit i15 mid punch with absolutely no interesting properties on hit. The only good thing about it is the fact it's -5 on block.

Thanks! I get it now. Also 6p+k is great after a pseudo PFT, like you mentioned above it beats out everything in that situation, with the added bonus of stunning instead of causing a knockdown like 66p. I like it over 33p because the stun is deeper

Omegan Eckhart

Thanks! I get it now. Also 6p+k is great after a pseudo PFT, like you mentioned above it beats out everything in that situation, with the added bonus of stunning instead of causing a knockdown like 66p. I like it over 33p because the stun is deeper

If you want to use something after a PFT and you favour a mid punch I would use 9P. It gives a nice stun and even if it's blocked the opponent has to decide if you are going to go for the low kick follow up (9P2K) which stuns on NH, the mid kick (9P4K) which will launch them if they try to defend against the low kick and you can continue with the two mid punches (9P4PP) which are -5 on block if you want to play it safe. It's also starts up 1 frame faster at i14.

If you want to use something after a PFT and you favour a mid punch I would use 9P. It gives a nice stun and even if it's blocked the opponent has to decide if you are going to go for the low kick follow up (9P2K) which stuns on NH, the mid kick (9P4K) which will launch them if they try to defend against the low kick and you can continue with the two mid punches (9P4PP) which are -5 on block if you want to play it safe. It's also starts up 1 frame faster at i14.

I always forget about 9p4k I like the mix up potential here thanks :)

Here's one for you guys:

2h+k>p>BKO 4p>BT 4p>BT p+k>BKO 4pk>33p4p for 90 pts.

Rapham0n

Ah come on! :mad: I open up the first page of this thread only to find no combo listings at all. What's worse is all of the combos are scattered in posts here and there buried in between 9 pages of posts. How is anyone supposed to find combos in all that mess? Is there a proper combo listing for Helena anywhere? Or a character breakdown thread or something?

Omegan Eckhart

ninjaguy446

Ah come on! :mad: I open up the first page of this thread only to find no combo listings at all. What's worse is all of the combos are scattered in posts here and there buried in between 9 pages of posts. How is anyone supposed to find combos in all that mess? Is there a proper combo listing for Helena anywhere? Or a character breakdown thread or something?

No need to be so angry.

66p is my problem though, it just feels like the directional input isn't buffering and I always get her down kick (when the opponent is grounded) ill keep trying though

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD