Helena's CE bikini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI Mike

Team Ninja provides the bikini pics easily but still no HD transparent render for Eliot, Brad, Bass, Hele and Lisa )=

KwonJigglypuff

What I would like to have is a Helena's poster "Im a fighter" like Christie, Bayman had. I want to make my own XXL poster.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Sweet bottom-tier lady got a full image of her swimsuit.

473018_10151070087176785_879125209_o.jpg

God damn! She looks amazing!

I just find comments like that very weird since they are not real people. I don't know how anyone can find an animated character "hot" lol

If it tricks the mind...

Conun

You guys are such perverts , I am ashamed to call myself a DOA player with people acting like this.:(

Thought a place like this was suppose to take DOA for the most part seriously and not as entry to fan service game.(Feels like everyone is talking about DOA Xtreme 3)

Chaos

I knew TN wouldn't back down, lol they don't care what the governer says, if they want to make the DOA women sexy, then damn it they will do it. You'll see MANY MORE games with women showing their naked bodies, underwear & tits but no one is complaining about those games "im looking at u Soul Calibur!" Sad thing is DOA is ALWAYS the target when it comes to this type of stuff.

chocogerman777

Team Ninja provides the bikini pics easily but still no HD transparent render for Eliot, Brad, Bass, Hele and Lisa )=
The transparent renders are up.
chara19.png

You guys are such perverts , I am ashamed to call myself a DOA player with people acting like this.:(
Thought a place like this was suppose to take DOA for the most part seriously and not as entry to fan service game.(Feels like everyone is talking about DOA Xtreme 3)
Dude. Chill. Most of us here are just upset about Helena's situation so we joke to alleviate frustration.
Besides..FSD does take DoA seriously but that doesn't mean we can't have some fan service fun too.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

I'll tell you what. Since you have something against me for being both a DOA player AND someone who can appreciate fanservice, you can pull a gun to my head and shoot me dead in the next offline tourney I go to if you makes you feel any better. But dad-gummit, that's who I am, and It sure as hell doesn't mean I can't be serious about learning a character at the same time.

Conun

I'll tell you what. Since you have something against me for being both a DOA player AND someone who can appreciate fanservice, you can pull a gun to my head and shoot me dead in the next offline tourney I go to if you makes you feel any better. But dad-gummit, that's who I am, and It sure as hell doesn't mean I can't be serious about learning a character at the same time.

I like fanservice too but I like to play as male avatars competitively and I am in a period of frustration as Helena fans are.(not saying I won't be enjoying the service.):cool:

Violence isn't the answer to anything , better to have a few drinks and laugh it off.(Please don't joke around about death.)

I was hoping to hear people express their opinion on the new Online Dojo Mode and recent news but the site has put a halt on speaking of anything else.(Or maybe all this Helena talk is getting the best of me.)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I like fanservice too but I like to play as male avatars competitively and I am in a period of frustration as Helena fans are.(not saying I won't be enjoying the service.):cool:

Violence isn't the answer to anything , better to have a few drinks and laugh it off.(Please don't joke around about death.)

I was hoping to hear people express their opinion on the new Online Dojo Mode and recent news but the site has put a halt on speaking of anything else.(Or maybe all this Helena talk is getting the best of me.)

Well there are other threads for other news topics. The Helena threads, such as this one, are going to have all the Helena players discussing her nerfs. Well not so much this thread, but this one is about Helena to, so you can expect it to pop up.

d3v

You do realize that there are other threads in this forum right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD