Community Helpful Character Expert List

Dark-truth

The point of this list is to allow people to enlist other people for assistance with a character they may be learning. It's a pretty nifty idea.
i like the idea i need help too actually but i barely meet european players on ps3 and all the other ppl that are good aren't in europe so they nag about me having a red bar while i cant help it

Dark-truth

DestructionBomb has basically summarized the purpose of this thread. It is to establish the members who have been here contributing to our forum and providing the players with accurate information and assistance they seek.
alright destruction and force made it clear already lol

ColonelColver

I feel like I could be added to the list of Eliot players, being that I've been usig him for years, and I'm just generally educated about prettymuch everything about him. That and I get like 9001 people asking me to help them with him, and this reference would make it easy to share my strategies with them all, rater than one at a time. But hey, I'm just a random online to most aha.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I feel like I could be added to the list of Eliot players, being that I've been usig him for years, and I'm just generally educated about prettymuch everything about him. That and I get like 9001 people asking me to help them with him, and this reference would make it easy to share my strategies with them all, rater than one at a time. But hey, I'm just a random online to most aha.

I think you'd do fine. You have my endorsement!

Allan Paris

Wait a minute, how am I not on the Hayate list? LMAO

I know more than all 3 of the guys that are currently on it, hell, I show one them something new when we play every blue moon. I posted tech with his 33T back in Ultimate and it is just now being used by most players. I am just now looking at this list thoroughly. I wonder how long that has been like that?

Within in the past 8 months I can go under Zack as well but, whatevs. I'll show that one off the next time I go to a tournament :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD