"Hey! No hard feelings!" Mila General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellypvdding

seeing tina's move makes me smile cos it takes the edge out of how violent these tend to be. :) take for example bass' clothesline. ouch. ironically the look on chrisite's made me laugh. haha. hope you're ok, girl.

second your verdict on christie's move though... maybe she can get points for trying, errr, cos the move goes with her snake lady theme...

expected mila's to be a punch but damn, couldn't she have decked bass instead. haha. poor tina, guess mila didn't appreciate the booty bump. anyway her being able to pack a strong punch goes with her tough girl aesthetic so it really was a good choice to keep it simple.

MegaMegaMike

Yeah, Christie being a snake assassin shouldn't have been like a strike to the throat or something.

And I agree with Mila. She's a cutie who puts up a tough fight.

jellypvdding

haha. know she's supposed to look cool with the shades but this bass obsession makes her cute. if they add his bandana as an accessory for her too i will lose it. :D

jellypvdding

whassup mila FC! so this happened today. got the image from the doatec_official twitter account.

looks like nyo is trying to cop a feel on our girl doesn't it? haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20181122_200316.jpg
    IMG_20181122_200316.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 534

jellypvdding

shweet. thanks for the hook up, hurricane rev.

sucks that it was cpu playing but at least our sis pulls through and wins a round. :) (01:55).

also this is the first time i'm seeing what a censored break blow looks like (02:15). so used to seeing that slow-motion zoom as a character gets decked, i'm kinda disaplointed that you can toggle it on and off. haha.

MegaMegaMike

Hmmm... the second P of 3PP not doing a sit down stub kinda stinks, but I guess the addition of that 3PK still makes it good. As long as it still has Critical Stun I’m okay with it. Thanks!

rximmortal

They said that the threshold will be alot lower , that means maybe 3PP was imposible to do sitdown stun cuz of the little threshold so they changed it ??? But it is all speculations. Other thing is if 3PP is safe and 3P-K is safe too it will be great. The game will be stun / launch oriented so 3PP wasnt really a necesety . But .... if 7K full charged dont make sit down stun .... I will REEEEE. From the videos i saw till now it felt like 7K is chargable. But never seen the full charge effect.

rximmortal

Hi guys. I found 2 more videos of DOA6 Mila. It is more of testing moves than an actual fight... Which is perfect for us :)
comment 1: 6P+K stun seems long enough that 9K even whiff after 6P+K...
comment 2: The 3 pounds from mount position seems to do the same damage as in DOA5 :)
comment 3: 66K at 2:06 , left Tina with her back and in obvious stun.... this can be easy 50% combo after single close hit.....

comment 1: on 0:51 after 3PP , it is proved that 3PP no longer put in situdown stun.. BUT i wonder if we can use that as a 2T or 6T mixup...
3PP (normal hit) in DOA5 is +5 frames. You can follow it with either 2T or 6T , but if opponent attack you are screwed. But if 3PP is safe on block , Than it will be spamable . On block you go for side step attack on hit u are +5 frames and u go for 50/50 loops.

comment2: on 1:04 you can see Mila's side step attack . Seems like livershot ... pretty nice :p

Overall moves of both Tina and Mila looks pretty much the same as in DOA5. I hope someone post a video of 7K...

I check the guy with the videos..... MonkaS.... lets not comment him...

Last edited:

MegaMegaMike

Hi guys. I found 2 more videos of DOA6 Mila. It is more of testing moves than an actual fight... Which is perfect for us :)
comment 1: 6P+K stun seems long enough that 9K even whiff after 6P+K...
comment 2: The 3 pounds from mount position seems to do the same damage as in DOA5 :)
comment 3: 66K at 2:06 , left Tina with her back and in obvious stun.... this can be easy 50% combo after single close hit.....

comment 1: on 0:51 after 3PP , it is proved that 3PP no longer put in situdown stun.. BUT i wonder if we can use that as a 2T or 6T mixup...
3PP (normal hit) in DOA5 is +5 frames. You can follow it with either 2T or 6T , but if opponent attack you are screwed. But if 3PP is safe on block , Than it will be spamable . On block you go for side step attack on hit u are +5 frames and u go for 50/50 loops.

comment2: on 1:04 you can see Mila's side step attack . Seems like livershot ... pretty nice :p

Overall moves of both Tina and Mila looks pretty much the same as in DOA5. I hope someone post a video of 7K...

I check the guy with the videos..... MonkaS.... lets not comment him...
Nice finds! I’ll check these out soon!

Edit: Seems like the same Mila just with the mechanic changes. 6P+K seems good still, you just can’t do high launch after I guess. That leaves 33P and 6H+K though, which is a nice 50/50 guess.

The Bass kick seems to knock really far away, and the wall rebound will be really good!

These are better videos than the other just mashing ones. I too want to see 7K, and see if the sit down Stun is still there (fingers crossed). We didn’t see it connect, but the Superman punch is back too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD