Hey Team Ninja! Dead Or Alive 5 Costumes WANTED!!

DyByHands

Um speaking of Zachs eyes, go take a look at the video I posted in the E3 Q&A thread.

Edit: Here around the 4:48 mark

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah me too, I was actually talking about it in another thread. This costume is just so iconic it would be weird if it wasn't in the costume selection. Plus she is really really sexy and CREDIBLE in that suit. She needs at least one costume without heels or floaty cloth..
And leather suits are en vogue, just look at Sarah, Helena, Christie, etc.

DOAD_Render_Leifang_Leather.jpeg

OMG, never noticed that thing with Zack's eyes. It's.. fun. :D

OSTCarmine

lmao, she would look pretty badass in that. It would be nice if TN modified her taunt for that stoom so she did a scratchy motion and said "Gao Gao" or something... MOEEEE desu desu

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Yeah me too, I was actually talking about it in another thread. This costume is just so iconic it would be weird if it wasn't in the costume selection. Plus she is really really sexy and CREDIBLE in that suit. She needs at least one costume without heels or floaty cloth..
And leather suits are en vogue, just look at Sarah, Helena, Christie, etc.

DOAD_Render_Leifang_Leather.jpeg

OMG, never noticed that thing with Zack's eyes. It's.. fun. :D

Ive been ranting about this for ages... I really want this costume back more than anything ...

Kodachi

Standard Donor
These are some of my Favorites♥
LisaDOA4C2.jpg
LisaDOA4C4.jpg

LISA_DOAD_DLC3.jpg
LISA_DOAD_DLC.jpg

_____________________________________with No Lab Coat^
3500955.jpg

Since some of the Girls are getting Glasses, I would be nice if La Mariposa got More Mask Options! :lisa:

Leifang2000

I think school uniform is a MUST to go along with all the glasses.
Sunglasses however can go along with almost anything.

dramic91

I think it would be really cool if each character had a costume that was just like really casual street clothes. Just like jeans and a hoodie or something, ya know? Kinda like Hitomi, I guess.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD