How many costume packs have you bought? All of them?

How many have you bought bro?

• 1 pack

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 2 packs

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • all of them

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • all of them bro

Votes: 11 20.4%

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters

WebHead

not sure if this has been asked already but I wanna know how many ppl are actually spending $$$ on costumes. I remember telling team ninja on their FB to make a shit load of costumes because this is the game where people will buy them.

I actually wanna buy all of them. Round 2,3 and the swim suits.. but thats like $60.. I could buy halo 4 for that..

but i wouldnt be able to stand buying just 1 pack and not the rest,

go big or go home, thats how i live my life bro!

shunwong

I have bought 2 of the bunny packs because the were only 240 ms points each. I havent done any unlocking of costumes either, I unlocked characters only (not alpha though)

Ghosty-J

So far, I bought NONE, SON! No Jann Lee, Akira, Eliot costume packs? No buy.
To be completely honest, it's the free pack that's been the most appealing to me. Oh well.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I have all but the latest one that was released. I plan on getting that as well, though.

Dave

Only 2 of them. My money is extremely tight right now. I just can't purchase these packs at that price. It is ungodly. Say what you will, but costume packs should not be 400 msp for 4-5 costumes. In my opinion, the packs should have at least one costume for each character, and be priced at 400-500 msp. That is reasonable. How it is now is just robbery. I love the game, but I can't pay that and half of it isn't even for characters I'd even consider using. They haven't been the best sets in my opinion anyway.

Ghosty-J

Only 2 of them. My money is extremely tight right now. I just can't purchase these packs at that price. It is ungodly. Say what you will, but costume packs should not be 400 msp for 4-5 costumes. In my opinion, the packs should have at least one costume for each character, and be priced at 400-500 msp. That is reasonable. How it is now is just robbery. I love the game, but I can't pay that and half of it isn't even for characters I'd even consider using. They haven't been the best sets in my opinion anyway.

Took the words right out of my mouth. The prices are indeed outrageous. Which is exactly why I'm not paying for these <.<

HiguraShiki

I didn't buy a whole pack (round one, two, or three if that's what you mean).
I did buy two sets though. Schoolgirls and What a character simply because I like Japanese schoolgirl outfits and surprisingly I like those German waitress outfits. Plus Rig in a monkey suit is funny.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
the bunny suits arent out in the japanese 360 marketplace...
I have everything but the diva pack .. it hasn't turned up yet.. :(

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I have the free pack(that's a given), I got both bunny packs for free. The only packs I'm missing are the swim suits that they recently released.

I have 5 sets but no entire pack (assuming the free one isn't being counted) - special set 2, divas, angels and two of the swimwear packs (can't remember the numbers but I missed out Tina/Ayane/Christie/Lisa). I'd probably have more if the prices were lower because I wouldn't have to be so selective.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD