How many costume packs have you bought? All of them?

How many have you bought bro?

• 1 pack

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 2 packs

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • all of them

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • all of them bro

Votes: 11 20.4%

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Ha ha, what is the difference between "all of them" and "all of them bro"?

Anyway, I have all of them. I got the Collector's Edition swimsuit bundle by actually buying the Collector's Edition. I got the Angels pack from the GameStop pre-order bonus. I got the First Time Pack because it's free and I bought the Round 2 Full Set, Round 3 Full Set, Devils, and Divas packs.

I would say that the First Time Pack and CE bundle are the best ones.

TheLoneMortal

Just the First Time pack(it's free why not?). I find the asking price silly for the others. Only a few of them look good to me (Hayabusa's fiend outfit looks pretty badass).

MCDOA

I wanted to buy all of them to support the game, but these DLC packs are just terrible. A few basic outfits each time, mostly for the same characters. I bought just 1 so far.

Ooobe

OCD costume whore = "all of them bro" Exact same scenario as forlorn penguin though, so I haven't bought them all as dlc.

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, my answer would be "all" but after seeing the new ones, I dunno.

I've been a nice, supportive boy up until now, but these reskins and costume borrows (one character's costume being sloppily thrown onto another) are just ridiculous. Jan Lee and Bass are the only ones with legit outfits in the new pack.

Gen Fu's "new" one makes me want to bury my head in shame and cry.

edit: And where the FUCK is that DOA throwback suit for Hayabusa?

ILYA✰

Only the ones with Christie :3
I've thought about buying the shirtless hayate but nah, i can see shirtless men for no money too ;))

SilverKhaos

Well, my answer would be "all" but after seeing the new ones, I dunno.

I've been a nice, supportive boy up until now, but these reskins and costume borrows (one character's costume being sloppily thrown onto another) are just ridiculous. Jan Lee and Bass are the only ones with legit outfits in the new pack.

Gen Fu's "new" one makes me want to bury my head in shame and cry.

edit: And where the FUCK is that DOA throwback suit for Hayabusa?

To be fair, the Bass cosplay Mila got is the one thing I'd been asking for a long time, and it is AWESOME. Only downside is she can't wear the bandana (it stays on her shoulder), and her wearable glasses arent shades in that costume.

RageFactory

None, but that's only because I haven't gotten around to it yet. It'll happen eventually. Probably gonna buy all of 'em next time they release one.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Probably gonna buy all of 'em next time they release one.

Damn. That's a lot of cash to throw out at one time. $75 altogether for Round 2 Full Set, Round 3 Full Set, Player's Swimwear, Angels, Devils, Divas, and Round 5 Full Set all at once.

You could break it up and get one a week or something, but if you've got the dough and don't mind paying it all at once, then go ahead.

Musourenka

I had MS Points to burn, so I bought the small swimsuit pack for Kokoro.

And that's it.

EDIT: And I now know what a DSRV is.

Emmanuel

what a character pack, especial set (the one that has hayabusa on it), gymm class, school uniform, and the one that was for free jejejeje, someone want to trade?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD