"I have taken... one more..." The Official Phase 4 Gameplay Discussion Thread

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's pretty shit that you can't use phase 4 unless you're buy the deluxe edition why could you not buy her like you could with Nyotengu that's pretty lame they wanna bring her out for DLC to buy soon cause it's getting boring without her and they wanna hurry up with the lobbies already it's starting to feel like the deluxe demo with just added story and more fighting stuff we need the lobbies and phase 4 to buy hurry up already use shouldn't have rushed this game
I challenge you to read that out loud using your existing punctuation.

Anyway, she will definitely be available separately. Probably just enjoying a brief exclusivity window. KT won’t leave money on the table. Nyotengu is priced at $3.99USD and I imagine Phase 4 will be similar.

coldphase4

hi mode 46h 9k k p 8k t 4h in hi mode damage is 83 my combos is 77 in doa5 thats at least 100!
whats happening?
by the way if use this combos
@%RF07XRJURCLNG~I4CXWW2.png
in hi mode is 64

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
so could you please give me a combo that damage over 83 ?
One you could do for 82 damage is 46H>7K·(P+K)>H+K·(P+K)~K·(P+K)~P>8K·(P+K)~K·(2P+K)>3P·(P+K)~P

If you want to finish with a break blow cancel you could do 46H>7K·(P+K)~K·(P+K)>P>SSSS with a full meter, that alone will do 93 but even more if you break blow cancel

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
:2::s::s:
One you could do for 82 damage is 46H>7K·(P+K)>H+K·(P+K)~K·(P+K)~P>8K·(P+K)~K·(2P+K)>3P·(P+K)~P

If you want to finish with a break blow cancel you could do 46H>7K·(P+K)~K·(P+K)>P>SSSS with a full meter, that alone will do 93 but even more if you break blow cancel
Thanks I was actually passed out

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
:2::s::s:

Thanks I was actually passed out
No problem xD i wish H+K was easier to use tho, like it's hard to sometimes to remember to press, I wish it was like an 8K input or something since doing combos with it feels clunky but it is good as a sort of expert refloat if you got the dexterity to use it.

Zero Beat

Pretty simple combo, just long and you have to be fast on the 3P·(P+K)~P. Hardest part for me is the Chifu H+K. Still haven't gotten the cancel timing quite down yet, but it's getting there.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Pretty simple combo, just long and you have to be fast on the 3P·(P+K)~P. Hardest part for me is the Chifu H+K. Still haven't gotten the cancel timing quite down yet, but it's getting there.
I figured the timing out although it's definitely tight, as soon as she does the first auto kick, I do it just before the second one, like in the middle but not too early xD I like the attack since it acts likes a sort of expert refloat in juggles, kinda like Eliot's Choryo. It's also another more high risk alternative to her Chifu P attack if you wanna risk a long range hit but I would only do it if you think your opponent won't block xD

I hope they at least adjust her 33K timing teleport since I feel it's a bit too strict timing wise since its a necessary launcher she has, it's not like P6P or her Chifu H+K since they kinda forced it on us after they removed her superior doa5lr 33K >.>

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Phase 4 can use the a similar set up to do the fatal rush sidestep punish into a limbo stun into another fatal stun as well too:

She doesn't have a sit down stun like Kasumi does so she's almost forced to launch them afterwards unless you want to risk more damage or bait a hi counter throw if your opponent break holds. I could only get this to work consistently from the unforgettable stage, it should be possible to get more damage but I'm just showing what she can do basically without much trouble since I feared damage scaling

shinigamy87

Hi everyone. I have just completed the combo challenge with Phase 4 and I want to give suggestions to those who consider it impossible to be able to complete it in a very simple way.

First. Imagine that P+K or down P+K, at the end of each combo step, is written at the beginning of the next step instead. This gives a you a right perception of the commands that must be digit with continuity and when you have to wait for the next sequence.

Second. You can divide same combos in parts that can be executed alone. This let you to take training only on that part without repeating always the combo from the beginning.
For example, I divide the combo 20 in this parts:
Part 1: until the zone interaction
Part 2: until forward S H
Part 3: before forward PK
Part 4: until the end.

With these considerstions I completed all combos in less then 2 hours.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD