I heard there was a patch just released does anyone notice any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3v

Alpha is banned most likely because they didn't plan for her to be a balanced character (similar to Gill in 3rd Strike where he's banned from ranked in the recent Online Edition). Also means that she' most likely not tournament legal and TOs wont worry about having to unlock her.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Alpha is banned most likely because they didn't plan for her to be a balanced character (similar to Gill in 3rd Strike where he's banned from ranked in the recent Online Edition). Also means that she' most likely not tournament legal and TOs wont worry about having to unlock her.
She's not banned at all, d3v. Just confirmed that personally. As for TO's unlocking her...that'll be on them.
Thanks a lot for that, Cyber. I feel much more assured now. I can show my Alpha-152 online!
Not a problem. Once you get her up to a decent level, I want to see what you can do with her. Send me a friend request on PS3 or Xbox and when you're ready I'll take you on myself.

Zeo

Thanks a lot for that, Cyber. I feel much more assured now. I can show my Alpha-152 online!
Are you going to be on 360 or PS3? I'm honestly interested in seeing what you can do with Alpha.

Also... is there any possibility that the patch that was supposedly locking Alpha out of online play would be the day 1 patch and come tommorow?

Nightpup

Are you going to be on 360 or PS3? I'm honestly interested in seeing what you can do with Alpha.

Also... is there any possibility that the patch that was supposedly locking Alpha out of online play would be the day 1 patch and come tommorow?

I shall be getting it for 360. I wanna strive to be the #1 Alpha-152 on there, but that MAY be pushing it.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Wait, I thought she wasn't allowed in ranked?
No that was some bullshit made up by people. That or the slot for her doesn't show up until you've unlocked her, but I have so she's there for me in both Ranked and Lobby matches.

DR2K

No that was some bullshit made up by people. That or the slot for her doesn't show up until you've unlocked her, but I have so she's there for me in both Ranked and Lobby matches.

Well there goes that misinformation.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Get the game ready for everyone for Day One the way Team NINJA intended people to be playing it. There will be no patch notes or confirmation of any kind and I haven't noticed any changes myself. Ignore the fact that there is a patch there at all. Honestly this thread doesn't need to be here because if it wasn't for a few of us getting the game earlier than intended, nobody would have any idea there even was a patch.

By my last I mean as far as noticing anything other than the patch popping up immediately upon starting of course. No means for comparison.

TheTHCGamer

I shall be getting it for 360. I wanna strive to be the #1 Alpha-152 on there, but that MAY be pushing it.
It may not last depending on the rest of the players that might spend a considerable amount of time online but im sure theres a good chance you could be #1 at some point. Also i dont know if disconnects will affect ranks because you can bet there will be people that will disconnect online.

FakeSypha

Way to troll the fuck outta the community with misinformation :confused:

Hmm, must be some buttpained #@°!&(/ or something...

TheTHCGamer

Way to troll the fuck outta the community with misinformation :confused:

Hmm, must be some buttpained Tekkenfag or something...
Relax maybe that person was just misinformed themselves either way its not a big deal since the game hasnt even been officially released yet.

Nightpup

So, now that that's over with, the patch does nothing at all then? This thread really should be up and deleted. Too much unnecessary drama.

Oh, and thanks, Zeo. Good luck to you, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD