"Im giving this all I got!" - Honoka Combo Thread

FatalxInnocence

^ 214P+K bokuho 4P BT PP hissatsu P actually works if the first hit doesn't land haha

Also pp2k 4p doesn't wor sadly.

What does work is CH bokuho 4p bt 4p+k bt pp hissatsu p.

Last edited:

synce

k after some messing around I managed to get 149 with 8k,k,p+k,k,p+kpp so I guess she's not that bad

Otsu

For her :6::H+P: wall grab, Here are some of the things I go for, these are holdable and can be beaten by moves FYI.
Wall > :P: (as soon as possible) > :7::P: - IF they block, :P: is guranteed, which has follow up. :) If they dont block goodbye health.
Wall > :8::K: > :4::P::K: - If they press a button theyre launched by the kick.
Wall > delay :2::3::6::H+K: - Great to pull off, but can be ducked. Also, IF they guard you can do any back turned move and they cant do anything about it.

Nikotsumi

Ok, tested this on Fastest SE (CH), they all work:
4H+K > DS K > 8P > HC P > Any launcher
(9PP)P > BT 4P+K > PP > HNK P/K
3P > 4K2 > DC PP > HNK P/K
3P > 4K2 > DC P > P/3P > Any launcher
4K > 6K > PP2 > DC P+K or (DC P into any launcher)
8P > HC P > 3K > DH K

Last edited:

Otsu

Can someone confirm PP2PPP stun is guaranteed if you land PP2PP?
Her ducking :P::P: leads to a crumple stun, meaning if you get: :4::K:, :2::P::P:, you can charge her CB just a bit and get a CB. :). Also works with: :8::P: :5: :P+K:, and :3::K:, :4::K: :5: :P+K::P::P:.
OH also to add, BOTH :P::P: in ducking have to it to get the crumple. IF only the second one hits, you can delay a throw.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
isn't PP after ducking guaranteed if they try to hold while you ducking? Like im testing in training. After pp duck, the cpu holds, I delay PPP, and it lands. Im not very good with testing lol

Otsu

isn't PP after ducking guaranteed if they try to hold while you ducking? Like im testing in training. After pp duck, the cpu holds, I delay PPP, and it lands. Im not very good with testing lol
No, they can mash counter, (like most do.) Go to COM options > Critical hold > and do whichever speed, not reaction, because reaction is too slow.

Codemaster92163

So far, the most damage I've gotten from her CB is :4::P+K: > :K: > :6::H+K: > :K: > :2::P+K::4::6::P:

It only works on the lightweight portion of the cast, however (Mila up to Leifang).

For heavyweights, if you delay your :3::3::K: launch a tiny bit, you can get :3::3::K: > :3::K::P: > :2::P+K::4::6::P:

As for CBs near a wall, :3::3::K: > :3::3::P: > :3::K::P: > :2::P+K::4::6::P:

Wall combo > :2::1::4::P+K: > :4::P::K: > :6::K: > :2::P+K::4::6::P:

:K::K: combo > :6::6: > :6::H+K: > :K: > :2::P+K::4::6::P:

Air throw combo (highly impractical, but it does more than her normal one if you can do it perfectly.

tiny dash forward > :8::K: > :K: > :P+K: > :K: > :6::K::2::K: for 113 damage (a whopping 1 point more, yay ._.)

Oh, and :3::K: > :P+K: > :K: > :P+K::P::P: (charge the last hit for additional damage). This one is quite simple and gives you around 113-116 give or take with the charge. It also allows for a wall splat, of course.

There's also a slightly delayed :3::P+K: > :6::H+K: > :K: > :P+K::P::P:

That does less than the throw, but 115 or so if you can get the wall splat. I recommend the second combo I listed, though, since it's by far the most consistent for the most damage. At least, that's what I have right now. There's likely something even better.

Last edited:

HoodsXx

I'll list some wall throw oki for you to amp up your game a bit. Also, seems like no one has found my tech yet. -stays hidden-. Anyways, after a wall throw someone did mention the :P: (whiff) :7::P: which I'm glad they did. Off of it though I would suggest you go for :6::P: and if you do it quick enough and can get the +14 off, go for :6::K: instead, as that gives you options as well as oki in itself. Anyways here's some stuff for you guys

:6::F: (wall) :P: (whiff) :4::6::P:
:6::F: (wall) :P: (whiff) :2::3::6::P+K: (beats everything but can be held; kind of a gimmick)
:6::F: (wall) :P: (whiff) :2::1::4::P+K: (This is godlike since you can get oki off of this) + it's +1 on block meaning only jabs can hit you. On top of that since you can sit in BKO and force a jab out of people, you can interrupt their jab string, or just punish their recovery of a normal jab with BKO K. The timing is tight, but once you get it down it'll be good.

Here's some wall oki for you guys as well. *Props to HajinShinobi for finding this tech*

:2::3::6::P: | :3::3::P: | :3::P::P::P: | :2::F: (whiff) | :2::K:

:6::6::P: | :3::3::P: | :3::P::P::P: | :2::F: (whiff) | :2::1::4::P+K:

:7::P: | :3::3::P: | :3::P::P::P: | :2::F: (whiff) | :1::P:

Codemaster92163

:P::P::K: into a breakable guarantees a :P: > :4::K: > :3::P+K: CB on both NH and CH. On HCH, just use :4::K: > :3::P+K: from anything that smashes them into the box. The only reason :P::P::K: is required for the first one is that it's the only transition into Brad's stance that pushes her close enough to land the :P: SDS.

Lady Tengu

A good combo on a breakable object from @Codemaster92163 's tech

Everything Is Non-Stagger Escapeable and Guaranteed After the breakable object.

4K, D P, PPK, Breakable object, DH P, 4K, 3P+K

Light Weights
After CB 4P+K, BT K, 6H+K, DS K, 6K2K. = 174 DMG.

Mid Weights
After CB 33k, 6H+K, DS K, P+KPP. = 165 DMG

Heavyweights
After CB 33K, 6H+K, DS K, 6K2K. = 162 DMG

Feather Weights
After CB 4P+K, BT K, 6H+K, DS K, P+KP(P). = 192 DMG

Last edited:

TRI Mike

There's already tons of nice stuff for her. Cool.

Can anyone give me advice on the Kokko-Shutsudo move¿ I can't seem to get it right and always get the Gen Fu version of the move. It's funny because I have no issues with Raidou's electric.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD