Improve this outfit

Rawbietussin

Got a costume that you hate but thought that it doesn't look like a hopeless case and that the costume could have looked better? Got a costume that you would like to see as a future DLC someday but want to make some slight modifications?

This is in connection to the numerous posts found on the worst costume and favorite costume threads. Show me your inner fashionista by suggesting what could have been done to make this outfit more likable.

Example:

image.jpg

Concern: She looks like a lost tourist who forgot her shoes before checking out of her hotel room
Solution: Take off the socks or change the sandals into brown leather loafers or black/white brogue shoe.

Last edited:

Chapstick

Kasumi_-_Costume_06.jpg

Get rid of that GODDAMN hat and give her ponytail a pale pink or white ribbon. Tighten up the top of the dress a bit so it looks less baggy, move the cinched part at the waist a bit further down, maybe 2 inches. Possibly remove the lace sleeves, they remind me of spiderwebs. Put a more detailed cherry blossom petal pattern on the dress, keeping it the same colors. That would be perfect.

Rawbietussin

Funny. That sun dress was actually my favorite Kasumi costume. Dunno.

I just adore her shoes and the sun hat (even if you hate it lol). I do agree the dress needs improvement with what you suggested for it though.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Get rid of that GODDAMN hat

Naahhh ... the hat is great, she actually lacks of nice headwear (e.g. no santa hat like Leifang on her christmas costume). Making it able to choose weather she wears it or has a ponytail instead would be great, but this hat is unique, so it should stay.

With everything else, I agree.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I was thinking about something like this:

16712060yu.jpg

My intention was that wearing a mask like Hayate and Hayabusa would make her more like as Bayman would say "a sneaky ninja", but now that I've finnished it, I think it might not be such a good idea. Her face is just to beautiful to be hidden behind a mask and it would also obscure her pretty blue collar.

Anyway, I show it to you, maybe it can give someone a little bit inspiration for something else. :rolleyes:

Chapstick

I was thinking about something like this:

16712060yu.jpg

My intention was that wearing a mask like Hayate and Hayabusa would make her more like as Bayman would say "a sneaky ninja", but now that I've finnished it, I think it might not be such a good idea. Her face is just to beautiful to be hidden behind a mask and it would also obscure her pretty blue collar.

Anyway, I show it to you, maybe it can give someone a little bit inspiration for something else. :rolleyes:
I think you're looking for an addition like the blue scarf hood she got in Razor's Edge. The outfit would look a lot better with it in DOA.

Seppu

seeing as kasumi seems to be taking over this thread: yay! boobies!

kasumi.png

*ahem* i also did an edit for brad's costume 8, removing those hideous black gloves that don't match anything, but the colours became messed up upon saving. :(

Last edited:

LightSonic

Make the pants black. That's all. lol
A black short sleeved jacket and shoes would be cool too, but this would be a whole new costume. XD

Tenryuga

Let's be honest here C3 is the reason Ein has so many fangirls....and fanboys. Not even his GDLK shades can save that outfit.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Let's be honest here C3 is the reason Ein has so many fangirls....and fanboys. Not even his GDLK shades can save that outfit.
That's actually my least favorite costume for Ein. They should have gave him the jean outfit instead. Or they could have made that his casual costume.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Ein's C2: improve it with bandage wraps around the hands and wrists with the shades and hey presto you have Ein's awesome Karate Gi back!!

As for Ein's C3, I really like the version from DOA2 with the gloves :oops:

Rawbietussin

Ein's C3 pants should be cropped a little higher just to see his invisible leg shackle so as to not look like chains connected to the back of his foot. The pants should also bear some shreds and should look tattered and worn out. Maybe add on a matching shredded and torn cropped shirt.

Anyways...

image.jpg

- Change the pants into denim jeans, denim shorts or denim miniskirt.
- Change the crop top color into either aqua blue, white or light pink.
- Give Tina brunette hair back and a Native American feathered headband.
- Add mini dreamcatcher earrings.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD