Community In which Direction do you Rotate your Izunas ?

Lulu

:hayabusa: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

LoL..... okay guys, so regardless of which side you're on.... you can rotate the last two parts of the izuna in whatever direction you feel comfortable.

I'm primarily a Clockwise Rotator but in training mode lately I practise it using both directions.... infact from now on I'm only going to perform the Izuna using my less comfortable direction. "Why" you ask ? Uhm.... I don't know.:confused:

So how about you guys and Gals ?

KING JAIMY

The way the command list states it:

Left side: Second part Izuna clockwise, third part counter-clockwise.
Right side: Second part Izuna counter-clockwise, third part clockwise.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Exactly as it's displayed in the movelist. Well over a decade of muscle memory so I see no need to change it.

Lulu

Awesome..... I'm doing it on my Weaker Side because you never know when Team Ninja might decide to change it..... that plus it makes my more comfortable direction even more comfortable than ever. :)

Lulu

I just noticed something When I was playing with Momiji....... I was doing her combo challenge again only to get stymied by her Shoho Izuna...... for some reason I couldn't do it anymore and I didn't know why.

Getting it back again was even harder than learning it the first time.

It took me a while to figure it out but it turns that you have to input :8::2: Very Very close to the on Hit :F:. I didn't like this.... I didn't like it at all.

It turns out its the exact same thing with Hayabusa's Shoho Izuna aswell.....:4862: needs to be input extremely close to:F:.

I find this extremely annoying because his Regular Izuna and his Hold Izuna don't require such messy compression of the Izuna Command.

Obviously it irritates me because its difficult to do and if theres one thing you can be on..... its Ol'Lulu doesn't like this type of arbitrary difficulty.

But what upsets me even more is the lack of consistency. I don't like when two characters with the same command don't have an identical exucution window but I dislike it even more when the same inconsistency happens with a single character's moves.

:( I'm not happy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD