Injustice: Gods Among Us

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Haven't seen anyone talk about this game yet and it's only just over a month away. Anybody interested? I can't wait to play it, personally. I'm actually not all that big on comic book super heroes and the like, but I loved Mortal Kombat 9 and the same team that made that (NetherRealm Studios) is behind this. From what I've seen, the game looks like it'll be a lot of fun, though I really hate how annoyingly long the stage transitions are.

It's been gaining a lot of buzz among other communities, especially MK9's, and I was wondering if anyone here was going to pick it up.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
my_body_is_ready.png

already finished my pre order for it, mad hype for it im also gonna play it at Civil War V a few days after it releases.

DR2K

Hawkgirl and Raven baby, it's like Edboon wanted me to specifically buy this game.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
i would main the shit out of circe if they put her in, hopefuly it isnt a longshot :(

so far I got Cyborg, Sinestro/Hal, and Grundy as immediate interests

Darrell

Day 1. Just wish they didn't copy and paste so many animations from MK9. Looks fun though.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
If only Zatanna, Black Canary, or Barda made the cut, I would've given it a renting chance.

Raansu

I'm surprised people are even hyped for the game. The amount of stuff that's going on in a match creates so much randomness that it makes DoA look consistent.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Hawkgirl and Raven baby, it's like Edboon wanted me to specifically buy this game.

Well Raven hasn't been confirmed just yet.

So far I'm mostly interested in Aquaman and Green Arrow, with some mild interest in Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, and Solomon Grundy.

I'm surprised people are even hyped for the game. The amount of stuff that's going on in a match creates so much randomness that it makes DoA look consistent.

I'll agree that the environmental interactions are dumb, but the game still looks like fun.

dawnbringer

I don't like this game at all. However MK community is amazing and it is going to pick this game up. So this is probably Injustice (MK) community what will make this game interesting.

X51

Hope that Red Son skin won't be a DLC. How I hate pre-order exclusives crap. One more reason to wait for the game to cost 20€ or less.
Also, the official website only shows 17 characters and only 5 villains... Willing for a change.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
There are 19 characters confirmed so far.

Aquaman, Bane, Batman, Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Shazam, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman.

There's a very high chance of Martian Manhunter and Raven making it in as well, plus they've confirmed that there will also be DLC characters.

You guys realize that the roles are reversed in this game.

JLA = Bad

Lex and Crew = Good

I was always a fan of the Crime Syndicate storylines that DC put out and while they aren't exactly going all the way down that path (I don't think) I just love the idea of playing as the GOOD Lex Luthor.

My mains will be Lex and Bain.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Whoops. I accidentally forgot to post Doomsday in that list even though I had just mentioned his announcement earlier. So there are in fact 20 confirmed characters as of this post.

Aquaman, Bane, Batman, Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Shazam, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
ASOROTH MENTRIAL ZINTHOS! If she doesn't say this then this game is dead to me.
well considering grundy tells his poem im pretty sure raven says her only spell/chant

Azarath Metrion Zinthos btw lol

DR2K

well considering grundy tells his poem im pretty sure raven says her only spell/chant

Azarath Metrion Zinthos btw lol

We'll see. Hopefully she's top tier as well. With NR patching she'll end up in all tiers regardless.

Thanks ruined my childhood.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD