Injustice: Gods Among Us

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
That victory pose that Superman did was very bizarre. Apparently Green Arrow's voice changes if he's in his "Arrow" outfit.

Very disappointed that Aquaman lost. I wanted to see more gameplay of him later.

synce

Been ignoring this until now, had no idea it was a fighting... Looks like MK9 but with Batman. A good rental for me :)

bingsoo

MK9 was fun, but its mechanical and technical flaws were pretty substantial considering it's a fighting game. I am as skeptical about NRS as always, but I will be getting this since I am a huge fan of both DC comics and fighting games. Superman as a villain is an interesting premise on its own. I'll admit that this is the first time I'm intrigued about a fighting game's story.

xhuntressx

Then if Black Canary (if she's in the game that is) ends up looking like a man... ;____;

:( And I'm really sad they aren't gonna include Huntress... (hence my name lol)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Then if Black Canary (if she's in the game that is) ends up looking like a man... ;____;

:( And I'm really sad they aren't gonna include Huntress... (hence my name lol)

I've seen a lot of demand for Zatanna, Circe, and Black Canary. I wouldn't be too surprised to see at least one of them make it in. Even if it ends up being through DLC later.

I haven't seen anything about Huntress though.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
NetherRealm Studios is notorious for making their female characters look like men. Hawkgirl, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn appear to be the only exceptions.
At this rate, NRS may as well add Granny Goodness as DLC, and troll the fans of the female cast by making her look prettier than the rest of the female cast.

EDIT: No love for Barda? :(

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
At this rate, NRS may as well add Granny Goodness as DLC, and troll the fans of the female cast by making her look prettier than the rest of the female cast.

*Googles Granny Goodness* - I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up being the most played character online if they added her.

X51

So this game's story is Grant Morrison's Earth 2 story. A CSA free-skin would be really nice. About characters I must say that DCU is so rich that it's a shame the only favourites are JL & TT. DCU fans, evolve please.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Yup. 22 characters confirmed now. Just two more to go. One of them has to be Martian Manhunter. It'd just be wrong not to include him on-disc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD