Installing Mods Tutorial (For beginners, by beginners)

Questions for anyone who may know. What does BCM ver. value do? And if you opt to compress a DLC, does it have any effect on gameplay?

Tsukun

So... I'm trying to apply a mod but the game always crash during the costume selection. I think that probably I'm writing the wrong slot but I'm not sure (I can see the costume's preview but it crashes just after the selection). I already tried a lot of the suggested ones and I also have all the official DLCs released until now.
I think I did the other steps right. I'm trying to search for a new slot list for 1.04 v but I can't find it. Is it necessary or am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• doa5lr screen dlc tool.png
    doa5lr screen dlc tool.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 440

KasumiLove

So... I'm trying to apply a mod but the game always crash during the costume selection. I think that probably I'm writing the wrong slot but I'm not sure (I can see the costume's preview but it crashes just after the selection). I already tried a lot of the suggested ones and I also have all the official DLCs released until now.
I think I did the other steps right. I'm trying to search for a new slot list for 1.04 v but I can't find it. Is it necessary or am I doing something wrong?

You should erase all your packs and make them again. And keep an eye of the free slots list. I don't know if the new list is out.

Tsukun

So... I tried with other mods, just to be sure that it's not an error of mine. The others seem to work fine but, again, not this one. At this point, I'm trying to figure out what's the problem. Maybe a conflict between the original DLC and the mod? Can I obtain results if I remove the original DLC or if I swap it?
I should try with another tool but now I'm curious! XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD