Is online completely meaningless?

Shade

Online is not meaningless.

Since DOA5 is such a small community and the fact that it's still so new, the only way you can get exposure to all the characters at a decent skill level is to play online. There's no other way around it unless your just super lucky have alot of skilled locals nearby. (New York, Cali) That's just the way it is for now.

Lafintica

Online is everything for players that don't have DOA5 community nearby, so, online isn't meaningless.
Playing online is a great experience for those who want competitive play for DOA. I rather play online than getting pounded by the cheap AI buttons input reading

Chris Harris

Online is not meaningless.

Since DOA5 is such a small community and the fact that it's still so new, the only way you can get exposure to all the characters at a decent skill level is to play online. There's no other way around it unless your just super lucky have alot of skilled locals nearby. (New York, Cali) That's just the way it is for now.

If you aren't Capcom then chances are online is your best bet for getting better in games. Certain "areas" have a good scene but they are scattered greatly unless you play a Capcom game. . .everyone plays those lmao.

Like I said it's not worthless and although it isn't as great as what I would like it to be, you can still acquire some match up knowledge.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD