Is Shiden...Victor Donovan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixVFIRE

PLOT TWIST: Tina has been in love with Tengu and will avenge him in DOA5
It's true she has, she told me then we had cabbage after beating the shit out of Leifang and Hitomi.
Why did she wait three games to do so, I wonder? The plot thickens.
One doesn't simply just avenge without planning.
I'm so glad Tecmo confirmed who Lamariposa was or this thread would be even more confusing.
What you don't know is that they lied, La Mariposa is actually Ryu Hayabusa after he cut his hair in Ninja Gaiden 3, he's going for the butch tranny look, it's kinda working for him.
DOAW will make a book out of Dead or Alive fan fictions and be Popular (50 Shades of Gray mixed with Fight Club)
The book will be a best seller outselling Twilight and The Hunger Games books.
The 5 books will get 6 movie adaptations (Last book being divided in 2)
Movies are success
DOA game stories will be now fan fictions to appeal to the popular books and movies people.

(I'm talking nonsense)
I'd watch the movies LOL...I've heard some fanfiction is actually quite good.
What is next? Hayate was cloned and the clone is called Ein and its canon to DOA5 and Kokoro Kimono fights on its own no matter who is using it or not? And now a fight for noodles by Eliot and Brad.
Kokoro's Kimono is possessed by the Grudge from Juon and is actually forcing Eliot fight Brad over noodles, after this moment the Kimono will then aim for Alpha-152 and when they decide that they cannot defeat each other because one is a supernatural piece of clothing and the other is toothpaste with a conscience, they decide to truce and have a threesome La Maribusa on top of Lorelei with Helena and Christie watching.
*Steeples fingers* Exxxxcellent...
It most certainly is.

KunoichiYvette

Hair color is different and Donovan would require an absolutely insane travel budget in order to manage doatec + the ninja clan at the same time.
Ayane has purple hair .. Raidou has black hair and mommy has black hair as well. You cant speculate throu hair color. Dyed her hair, maybe ...

Pupi18

YES!
Tengu needs to be the protagonist.

Disagree. Muramasa telling the untold story of Dead or Alive. He was the first DOA champion and the end of the movie end up with a cliffhanger showing all the cast for the sequel.

He beats Genra, Shiden, Raidou (Who wasnt an ass yet), Bass (Who was on his teens,Brainwashed after the tournament) and Tengu

New Participants: Hitomi's Father, Hayabusa's Father, A Russian Woman called Carla, Ayame (Kasumi and Ayane's Mother) and others.

The opening song will be Where is my mind by the Pixies Popular on FIght Club and the closing song will be Sweet Dreams by Emilie Browning from the movie Suckerpunch. Edgy and action filled showing a better background and the beginnings of Doatec.

Ayane has purple hair .. Raidou has black hair and mommy has black hair as well. You cant speculate throu hair color. Dyed her hair, maybe ...

Ayame gave birth to Ayane in a Giant Martini glass filled with grape juice. Genra's Mom was blonde so those were passed to Ayane but the grape juice made her hair purple.

The HuBBs

also very plausible. Or maybe donovan is the younger brother that wanted to lead the clan... ala lion king.

Brute

Standard Donor
Or maybe Donovan is the Regent of the Mask!

Think about it... same hair, both wear masks, evil, focused on genetic experiments, don't like Ryu...

:p

Pupi18

We should make a DOA random discussion thread lol. We are cluttering this one with this randomness XD

Pupi18

This thread was randomness to begin with.
Now that you put it that way...
Kokoro's Kimono is possesed by the spirit of a warrior Geisha that died in war. It is said that anyone who gets it their power is multiplied by 2 and gain all the moves of the Geisha. Killer Outfit indeed!

Brute

Standard Donor
Hayabusa must now search for his lost ponytail and glue it back on before asking Hayate out to the prom.

Brute

Standard Donor
Leifang and Hitomi will fight over a cabbage... wait that is actual plot in DOA4!!! lol
Don't forget Hitomi yelling at Jan Lee for saving her life by kicking a T-rex in the head and instantly killing it and Lei Fang on a train when it hits a rough spot and an old guy... OH, NEVERMIND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD