DOA5U Jann Lee Top 10 Moves

Gurimmjaw

Lol as far as tech goes dont know if I would post any. Maybe PM convo.

Good to see his forums alive again.

Darkslay

The number of Lee players is VERY limited but i´ll pm you the tech once i actually remember it XD.

Gurimmjaw

Ok kool ill probably start a jann lee convo for jann lee players so we can use that to discuss tech.

King of Kings

Jann Lee defense is kinda unique to me i was sayin more so compare to alot of other character his defense is sub par. Jann doesn't have any parries advance counterholds or etc. But the tools he does have puts him right back in his offensive pressure with out missing a beat. Both his mid p counter and high k counter have the same advantage as his Dragon Gunner.His low punches are great poking tools as well. But u must know how to use them right.

King of Kings

Its good to see there are still people who like Jann. I ve.used him for awhile now and it seems his popularity has dropped. I blame Doa 5 1.03 v but hey. I know some of his techs and i m also online alot during the evenings after i get off work if yall r up for some matches.

King of Kings

Both 6 p and 6 pp are completely unsafe,but 6Pk is safe also if u transition into dragon stance his 9 frame p is safe as well.

Darkslay

Its good to see there are still people who like Jann. I ve.used him for awhile now and it seems his popularity has dropped. I blame Doa 5 1.03 v but hey. I know some of his techs and i m also online alot during the evenings after i get off work if yall r up for some matches.

Cool man nice to see another Lee player, what system are you on?

Gurimmjaw

Im a Jann Lee main so ill always use him hes just too much fun and plus im a huge Bruce Lee fan lol.

If you on ps3 or ps4 add me.

King of Kings

I m on ps3, x 1, and 360 xLastRealKingX is the gamertag on both xbox and playstation. Yea even tho it says i m a new member i been on the site for a while

Darkslay

I m on ps3, x 1, and 360 xLastRealKingX is the gamertag on both xbox and playstation. Yea even tho it says i m a new member i been on the site for a while

Cool, i´ll add you so we can have a few matches :), you too Gurimm its been way too long XD

KING JAIMY

My top 10 moves for Jann Lee now after some solid training and intense matches:

:P: strings, pretty much everything after his :P: is really good
:6::P: and its followups
:4::P:(:P::P:)
:9::P:
:6::K: with or without followups
:6::6::K:
:P+K:
:4::H+K:
:6::H+P: the wall version is devastating of this move!
:6::6::H+P:

Honorable mentions

:3::P:
:236::P:
:214::P:
:K::4::K: and :3::K::4::K: with optional punch followup
:4::K: with or without the followups
:H+K:
:214::H+P:

Damn, Jann Lee has got so many good moves. I could go on forever and probably even make a top 30 move list or something. I purposely excluded all of his launchers (with the exception of 214P) because they are so good. Jann Lee really is an amazing character.

Darkslay

My top 10 moves for Jann Lee now after some solid training and intense matches:

:P: strings, pretty much everything after his :P: is really good
:6::P: and its followups
:4::P:(:P::P:)
:9::P:
:6::K: with or without followups
:6::6::K:
:P+K:
:4::H+K:
:6::H+P: the wall version is devastating of this move!
:6::6::H+P:

Honorable mentions

:3::P:
:236::P:
:214::P:
:K::4::K: and :3::K::4::K: with optional punch followup
:4::K: with or without the followups
:H+K:
:214::H+P:

Damn, Jann Lee has got so many good moves. I could go on forever and probably even make a top 30 move list or something. I purposely excluded all of his launchers (with the exception of 214P) because they are so good. Jann Lee really is an amazing character.
Indeed my friend, while unsafe he does have many tools that can be used in many ways, his hybrid nature as a character is his biggest strength IMO. He can adapt to various situations using his moveset alone, like a true Jeet Kune Do practitioner. ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD