Japan DOA

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Think Mochi A had another get together to play DOA5 today.

I don't know so much though cause I quit playin (before I ever went to a get together).

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Think I posted it above but here it is:
I am busy and don't have time to learn another fighter.
I'm not really into learnin another fighter although I'm gonna miss playin one w/my friends.

Soul Calibur is my true love (used Talim only for >9 yrs).
If she's in the next SC I'll be there.

Now on Forza Horizon.
We also just got Halo 4 so I'll prob play a little of that as well.
I cycle and do other stuff more than I play gamez (also work a lot (6 dayz a week) and have family stuff) so I really don't play much period.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Some JP are playin Halo but FPSs like that we can go online and play people all over (esp USA) without much prob (re don't have to worry so much about lag as you do with fighters).

I really don't play much Halo either- mainly watch my son play (although we both have gold accounts and can go co-op online).

Sometimes we do story mode together too- but he usually gets mad at me for not doin what he wants or bein stupid (re need more prac/don't play enough).

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Mosta the guys I know are up here.

Setsuna used to be down that way and he always said it was difficult findin anybody for offline gamez (course that was SC though).

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
I used to work in Yokosuka.

Mr. Aoi, a friend of mine lives over there. He playz all different gamez.

Sure there are many playas in the Yokohama/Kanagawa/Tokyo/Chiba area though.

There have been some offline events (but as I don't play DOA any more I haven't posted 'em, sorry).
Follow mochi_A_ and Team Ninja on Twitter and they post about 'em.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
I'll be goin to the Playse #01 SCV/DOA5 TGN in Aki this Sun night:
http://playse.tokyogamenight.jp/home/?page_id=61
I prob won't play any gamez but will watch the play/comps & say "hi" to all the guys.
I'll prob leave before midnight & won't stay over night (although it's a national holiday Mon).

Look on the HP for streamin links.
One is:
http://ch.nicovideo.jp/ch4649/live
& they should be up on Twitch as well.

Mochi A will be there too.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Been told that the English will start at 8 JP time on the Twitch playse channel.

See thread in tourney area for info.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Hello, I’m still here (in Japan)!
After a long hiatus I plan to return to DOA.
Played SCII, SCIII & SCVI Talim.
Since she wasn’t in SCV I didn’t play it.
SCVI & other FGs don’t seem to fit me but after seein DOA5LR & DOA6 (more so!) I liked what I saw & am back!
I know Mochi A & played DOA3, DOA4 & DOA2U Leifang & some Kasumi.
Let’s see what the future holds.

Now my work & music things (Miku, learnin drums, goin to concerts, etc) keep me busy but hope to have some fun (online & off) on DOA6.

Dr PaC

SCVI & other FGs don’t seem to fit me but after seein DOA5LR & DOA6 (more so!) I liked what I saw & am back!

Now my work & music things (Miku, learnin drums, goin to concerts, etc) keep me busy but hope to have some fun (online & off) on DOA6.
SCV was an abomination of a game imo, but SCVI is the best Soul Calibur since SCII. Happy Seong Mi-na main
DOA6 looks really good. I hope to see you online when the game comes out. Tina is coming!

Hurricane Rev

I will be going to Japan on 26th April and staying there until the 11th May. I was wondering if you know where the DOA5U arcade machine is based at in Japan? Although, It would be really cool if DOA6 Arcade comes out around that time over there.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Last edited:

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
SCV was an abomination of a game imo, but SCVI is the best Soul Calibur since SCII. Happy Seong Mi-na main
DOA6 looks really good. I hope to see you online when the game comes out. Tina is coming!

My Leifang will be happy to meet your Tina!
Once I’m ready I’ll be goin online.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD