Just got a new update for the game making it version 1.02.

Brute

Standard Donor
All I can confirm is that Rachel's FT is still in there and that Hayabusa's frame data is basically unchanged.

DontForkWitMe

heres the official patch notes:

-Improved the matchmaking system to make it easier to match with an opponent when there are many players online.

-Costume unlock conditions for DOA5U: Core Fighters changed to match the full version.

-Costumes that were previously only unlocked the first time an Arcade, Time Attack, or Survival course was cleared can now be unlocked even by completing previously cleared courses.

-Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented progress when searching for a lobby

-Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented progress after fighting in a lobby match.

-Fixed an issue that caused players to fly in unexpected directions when hit with certain attacks. Previously, this also caused issues with saving replay data; this has also been fixed for future matches.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/ultimate/us/information/info_20130913.html

no more wasting time in garbage lobby matches...now i can finally get rid of this F rank i've been sporting for far too long

Last edited:

TheTHCGamer

heres the official patch notes:

-Improved the matchmaking system to make it easier to match with an opponent when there are many players online.

-Costume unlock conditions for DOA5U: Core Fighters changed to match the full version.

-Costumes that were previously only unlocked the first time an Arcade, Time Attack, or Survival course was cleared can now be unlocked even by completing previously cleared courses.

-Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented progress when searching for a lobby

-Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented progress after fighting in a lobby match.

-Fixed an issue that caused players to fly in unexpected directions when hit with certain attacks. Previously, this also caused issues with saving replay data; this has also been fixed for future matches.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/ultimate/us/information/info_20130913.html

no more wasting time in garbage lobby matches...now i can finally get rid of this F rank i've been sporting for far too long
Right on thanks info.

Brute

Standard Donor
Basically unchanged? Are you saying Busa's frames got tweaked a bit?
No, it was just super-late and I couldn't go through 100% of his moves on block, NH, CH from stun, against wal, etc. so I didn't want to "confirm" what I didn't know.

Poor wording on my part. Sorry.

Aven Kujo-Gin

So now you only need to play arcade in easy over and over to unlock all the costumes?

David Gregg

I guess that's a PS3 thing because its fine on Xbox or atleast when I tried it

Pick Leon as your character and vs. Bayman. During the 1st round if Bayman says his unique line to Leon (I forget what he says atm) you'll be able to move the camera around with the analog sticks

UpSideDownGRUNT

Still no patch in europe. I mean no preorder outfits, no bikinis and no patch...sigh
Its like we´re the son of a devil to screw us like that.
PSN EU doesn't have the Ultimate Swimsuits? XBL UK does weird.. however there isn't a patch for EU yet :(

I asked TN if we would get a patch and low and behold no reply but that could have been because of people spamming them every 5 secs.

PJudge

Pick Leon as your character and vs. Bayman. During the 1st round if Bayman says his unique line to Leon (I forget what he says atm) you'll be able to move the camera around with the analog sticks
It still happens as for as I know at the moment. It normally fixes itself after the first round. Also, if you press Up and Down on the D-Pad it zooms the camera in and out. Me and my brother both main Leon and Bayman, so imagine how irritating the first round is.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD