Kasumi in DOA5U

Tenryuga

66T.T is not useless. If you master the just frame input you get guaranteed juggles off it. Check the juggle thread for those. 1T juggles will always outdamage her 2T.

As for 66KK to do the vanilla version you have to input it properly meaning you must press the second K when 66K makes contact with the opponent. When you mash it out you get the sitdown stun.

Nameless Sama

I dont understand the frame input. I mean after making 66T + T the opponent is guading :/

You mean 1T is the Ukifune which makes more damage ? When 1T makes more Damage why do you need 2T ?

Why is the 66KK from the vanilia version so difficult to perform it but I must master it as you said. So I will only use Ryu and Kasumi so I will get it with the time.

I have other question about her but I will employ with them first. Is the Juggle Thread here in her area or in Dead or Alive 5 area ?

Thanks Tenryuga for your answers :hayabusa:

Tenryuga

I dont understand the frame input. I mean after making 66T + T the opponent is guading :/

You mean 1T is the Ukifune which makes more damage ? When 1T makes more Damage why do you need 2T ?

Why is the 66KK from the vanilia version so difficult to perform it but I must master it as you said. So I will only use Ryu and Kasumi so I will get it with the time.

I have other question about her but I will employ with them first. Is the Juggle Thread here in her area or in Dead or Alive 5 area ?

Thanks Tenryuga for your answers :hayabusa:

1T is the throw that launches them into the air. 2T is there for people who can't juggle off of 1T and have poor execution skills. Here is the juggle thread: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/no-one-gets-in-my-way-doa5u-kasumi-combo-thread.3280/

Message me if you have any questions.

Tenryuga

Kasumi
  • Power Launcher (236P+K) command changed to 7P+K.
  • P+K, P6P, SSP: Hitbox adjusted.
  • 1P: Changed to half-rise state after completion of the move. Counter Hit and above advantage changed from +24 to +19F.
  • 6K, PP6K: Hitbox adjusted.
  • 4KP, 3PKP, PPPKP: Float height increased, damage reduced from 35 to 30.
  • Back 4P: Float height increased.
  • 46T: Damage increased from 20 to 25.
  • 33T: Start-up increased from 12 to 17F, damage increased from 65 to 68.
Changes from the loketest. Her hitboxes were fixed and previously garbage launchers now have a potent 50 / 50 in 4KK / 4KP. I really don't care about the 1P nerf.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I'm not soooo familiar with all this frame stuff, so can anybody tell me what that start-up change on her 33T actually means? That it takes more time before execution, respectively it can be interrupted faster?

Tenryuga

Her 33T essentially has been reverted to vanilla status. This means that it has slower execution in exchange for greater range and damage which is a buff because 236T has always been the superior throw for hold punishment. 33T was just for those that had no abillity to execute her damaging 236T juggles. With 33T back at 17 frames she can start using it after 6P2K and during spacing to an extent.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Okay thanks. I've often problems with the input of that throw (timing maybe), but according to the patch notes, they've also changed the "input feel" of 33T moves for certain characters, I hope she's included there so it will work better for me.

Nameless Sama

Hello ladies and gentleman ,

I am searching for a Trainings Partner for my Kasumi. Everybody is welcome I am a respectful player and I doesnt hurt players after K.O. I always play fair and I always have fun. Doesnt Matter lose or win for me is important to have fun and learn from the mistakes to get better. I thought playing and practicing agaisnt the people here would be a very useful and a nice training because you can talk about strategy etc.

If you see my ID: Rest--And--Peace feel free to join me. You are welcome and yeah lets have fun.

Have a nice day

Nameless

:hayabusa: :kasumi:

Allan Paris

Has this new patch effected her in dishing out damage from combos is it easier or harder for her still cant tell =/

When they fixed the hitbox on 6K it made her 236T BnB a tad bit hard to time. Before what took no timing actually takes some kind of timing now to do. 6K is liable to miss after 236T now. Other than that, she is the same juggling-wise. I don't know how well they fixed her 6K hitbox because attacks still blow up the kick when she does it in the neutral game.

The PL juggle that worked on light weights no longer work on mids; kk7k 6P+k ppkk. At least they don't work on some mids, I presume it is all of them though.

On another note, do not do PL combos to heavy weights even if you can pick up environment damage. It is best to PB them whenever you have the chance. Unless you have a juggle that can exceed 100 pts of damage.

Allan Paris

thanks for letting me know that online sucks ass even more now. i swear i could not do that juggle on; Jacky, Rig, Hayate, Jann Lee, or Ryu. I want say Christie or Helena for the females where it wasn't working either.

i just though of something if 6k has to be time now cant kasumi use anything else to keep the juggle going in its place like 33k just a idea not sure if the timeing would be easier or not thats something gotta be tested out

Allan Paris

yeah you could use that but the great thing about 6k is that it gave the same BnB juggle for all weights. with 33k i know it won't re-float all the weights the same.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD