News Koei-Tecmo Will Develop on Xbox One

Earlier this year, it was made pretty clear that Tecmo Koei will develop games on Playstation 4, a lot of speculation was made that they could go exclusive to that platform. Now, with the Xbox One releasing in Japan later this year, we can rest that speculation a little because Tecmo Koei is registered to develop games on the console.

Here is a list for your reference:

2K Games
Access Games
Acquire
Arc System Works
Artdink
Atlus
Bandai Namco Games
Bandai Namco Studio
Bethesda Softworks
BusinessPartner
Capcom
Cave
Codemasters
Cute
CyberConnect2
CyberStep
D3 Publisher
Electronic Arts
Experience
From Software
G.rev
Genki
Grounding
GungHo Online Entertainment
Hamster
Integrow
Kadokawa Games
Klon
Konami
Land Ho
Level-5
Mages
Marvelous AQL
Moss
Nippon Ichi Software
Sega
Silicion Studio
SNK Playmore
Spike Chunsoft
Square Enix
Take-Two Interactive
Tango Gameworks
Tecmo Koei
Triangle Service
Ubisoft
Warner Entertainment Japan
Yuke’s
Zoo

I'm sure some always figured that this would happen, but some were uneasy about the whole thing. While no particular games are yet announced, we can safely assume that they probably will be. I'm crossing my fingers to see Ninja Gaiden 4 first, but I won't complain about a new Dead or Alive title either.

Meme-me-gusta.svg

Hows this a story , Tecmo Koei's never came out and said they were abandoning Xbox ... rumors reported Team-Ninja may have an exclusivity deal with Sony for an upcoming title, which still could very well be true ... like saying EA abandons PS4 because Respawn signed an exclusive deal for Titanfall ... Many studios have a great deal of freedom , TN is one of four developers underneath TK .

i've always been curious, who are the other three?

Omega Force is one. Couldn't tell you any of the others.

As for why it's a story, that may be because they hadn't been confirmed as a working on anything for the Xbox One prior to the announcement of the Japanese Xbox One launch. Yeah. Maybe that.

i've always been curious, who are the other three?

Dynasty Warriors Crew (Omega Force)
Fatal Frame Crew (I Believe they're called "Project Zero" or "Team Zero")
Team NINJA
I forget the other, but tends to work on the other games like Kagero's Deception, Monster Rancher, Tokobot, and various others.

Hows this a story , Tecmo Koei's never came out and said they were abandoning Xbox ... rumors reported Team-Ninja may have an exclusivity deal with Sony for an upcoming title, which still could very well be true ... like saying EA abandons PS4 because Respawn signed an exclusive deal for Titanfall ... Many studios have a great deal of freedom , TN is one of four developers underneath TK .

The reason it's a story is fairly simple, it's news.

The other reason is to alleviate possible stress to XB1 owners who saw the Sony story and really want to see Tecmo's game on the platform.

Sorry if I offended you.

The list is just that. A list. In 2007, it was reported that Nippon Ichi (Disgaea) signed up for Xbox 360 but we all (should) know what happened with that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD