Kokoro Combo Thread

TakedaZX

I also saw in the first post that this string only works with :7::K: as the launcher, and by that what do you guys mean? Did you guys meant that after the last hit in the string, the launcher has to be that :7::K: into backturn?
Thanks in advance!

Good question. The answer isn't so much about the backturn. 2P+K leaves you in back turn also, but the difference is that 7k gives a higher launch no matter what, so the juggle flexibility is a lot higher. If you're not going for a critical burst, then change it up... between the two. Two options are better than one predictable one. If you're 7king all the time you're bound to get held, and if your critical burst is getting held everytime(because you decide to take a route without a sit down stun), then you're going to have to make use of every launcher you've got to get that guaranteed damage.

Hope this helps bud.

Updating again right now guys, thanks for the constant inputs.

synce

I just picked her up but this seems kinda cool

:3::3::P::F+P::P+K:,:7::P:,:4::P+K:,:9::P:,:P::2::K:,:2::K::P:

CB on 3rd hit but they're all mid punches... 103 damage. Works on lights and mid, probably not heavy

Will screw around some more with her later, getting kinda bored with Mila lol

KokoroFTW

Hey guys im new to the forum and wanted to ask a few questions. The OP mentioned something about canceling w/ :h: so does this mean you hit :h: after a set combo and she cancel's out of it?
Also what does :F: stand for?

Thanks sorry for the n00bish questions. Im still very new to kokoro and bad with using her, but want to learn how to use her. Do you guys know of any good videos showing some good gameplay of her?

KokoroFTW

ok thanks, im rather new to using her. What would be a good way to begin training with her?
1 other thing ive always had a problem with is i never know when to pull out a throw. Every time i try one i get punished.
Any helps with getting me started would be great :)

NightAntilli

Basically pressure your opponent and make them freeze up, or do a move a few times and bait a hold. That's when you can throw them most of the time.

KokoroFTW

ok il give that a shot. About say training, would you recommend to practice those moves listed in the beginning or is there a better alternative thats better for training.

synce

Let me revise the previous combo I posted, this is better and works on lights and mids

:3::3::P::F+P::P+K:,:7::P:,:4::P+K:,:9::P:,:9::P:,:9::P::P::2::K::P: 111 dmg

And a new one, also works on lights and mids:
:6::6::P+K::P+K::2::P:,:7::P:,:4::P+K:,:9::P:,:9::P:,:9::P::P::2::K::P: 93 dmg

The new combo is basically a CB on 2nd hit. If the first attack connects the opponent can only counter the CB. I'm really starting to get into this ho.

just_me

Standard Donor
:2: :P: from Heichu can be reduced to +18 with Stagger Escape though. So all Launchers and her CB can be blocked... in theory.
HEI :P: can be used against some characters instead (works fairly reliable against Tina, Bass, Bayman, Helena, Zack, Busa, Lisa, Hayate and Sarah) unfortunatly whiffs against the rest... or is inconsistent and I don't know why exactly. This stun is at least +25 and does slightly more damage.

Also :K:, :6::6::P+K::P+K:, HEI :P+K: is a more damaging light/midweight Juggle in this situation.

TRI Mike

OP states a combo starter that uses :6::F: as a command. That's her mid kick hold and it leads to nothing.

I'm also wondering why are you guys using CB set-ups for 4-5 hits like 66P,1PPP,7P. I thought she was supposed to be a sit-down stun monster¿ I'm aware she can reach CB easily from her throws inside strings but those lead to little damage. There has to be a way for her to use those sit-down stuns for CB set-ups.

Jiraiya-Sama2390

OP states a combo starter that uses :6::F: as a command. That's her mid kick hold and it leads to nothing.

I'm also wondering why are you guys using CB set-ups for 4-5 hits like 66P,1PPP,7P. I thought she was supposed to be a sit-down stun monster¿ I'm aware she can reach CB easily from her throws inside strings but those lead to little damage. There has to be a way for her to use those sit-down stuns for CB set-ups.

That was a typo I made, it's supposed to be a combo from her throw. The notation is: :4::P::+::h:, :6::P::6::P:, :6::6::P:, :4::P:+:K:, :9::P:~:h:, :6::6::P:+:K::P:+:K::P:+:K:

KokoroFTW

I have a quick question, what's Kokoro's highest damaging air combo? I haven't found as much that does good damage.

HoodsXx

Here's a few combos that I came up with and tested. It should work on all weights. But it's: :8:, :P:, :6:, :P:, :2:, :3:, :6:, :P:, :6:, :6:, :7:, :K:, :4:, :P:, :K:, :K: (Lightweights/Midweights/Heavyweights)
Variations: :8:, :P:, :6:, :P:, :2:, :3:, :6:, :P:, :6:, :6:, :7:, :K:, :4:, :P:, :6: :6:, :P+K:, :P+K:, :P+K: (Lightweights/Midweights)
:8:, :P:, :6:, :P:, :2:, :3:, :6:, :P:, :6:, :6:, :7:, :K:, :P:, :6:, :P:, :4:, :P:, :P:, :P:, :P: (Lightweights only)
:8:, :P:, :6:, :P:, :2:, :3:, :6:, :P:, :6:, :6:, :7:, :K:, :4:, :P:, :9:, :P:, :3:, :K:, :P: (Leightweights/Midweights)

Musourenka

After her :1::H+P: low throw, :7::K: is guaranteed. BT :P::6::P::5::2::K::P: is the best follow-up I've been able to do, though. 73 damage (83 on Hi-Counter)

So:

:1::H+P::5::7::K::5:BT :P::6::P::5::2::K::P:

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Let me revise the previous combo I posted, this is better and works on lights and mids

:3::3::P::F+P::P+K:,:7::P:,:4::P+K:,:9::P:,:9::P:,:9::P::P::2::K::P: 111 dmg

And a new one, also works on lights and mids:
:6::6::P+K::P+K::2::P:,:7::P:,:4::P+K:,:9::P:,:9::P:,:9::P::P::2::K::P: 93 dmg

The new combo is basically a CB on 2nd hit. If the first attack connects the opponent can only counter the CB. I'm really starting to get into this ho.

F+P is the input for throw...typo?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD