Kokoro Combo Thread

Infamous Geezer

DOA5U Combo.

I don`t know if this combo has been discovered yet? Its a strange combo. It won`t work if you`re close to a wall. 66P> 236P+K P> 7P> 4P+K> P+K> 66P+K P+K 118 damage. Needless to say that this will work off of any hi counter with 4P+K

So its a good combo to know in big open area stages like the Aircraft Carrier stage. Works on light/middle weight characters.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Make sure the other guy doesn't stagger escape, 'cause I'm pretty sure those stuns aren't nearly long enough.

FlamingMuffin

DOA5U Combo.

I don`t know if this combo has been discovered yet? Its a strange combo. It won`t work if you`re close to a wall. 66P> 236P+K P> 7P> 4P+K> P+K> 66P+K P+K 118 damage. Needless to say that this will work off of any hi counter with 4P+K

So its a good combo to know in big open area stages like the Aircraft Carrier stage. Works on light/middle weight characters.

Unfortunately they can slow escape after 66P. Try starting with 9P or 33P

o_YUE_o

I was bored... Terrible things happen whe-...when im bore-z z z z
Kokoro Stuffz.PNG

Kokoyin Sig smaller.png

Commmanda Panda

after the 1KKP hit, does this go into lvl 3 stun height? if it does you can do K , 66P+K , P+K on feather to welterweights. Middleweight and higher refer to post above

edit: Overlooked that it said backhit. so ignore the combo i posted as K will whiff.

Last edited:

o_YUE_o

edit: Overlooked that it said backhit. so ignore the combo i posted as K will whiff.
NOT SO FAST SIR HAW HAW

Edit 1: But yeah It'd work on a featherweight character, I think It just has to be an invisible wall to perform 'K 66P+K P+K P+K.

Edit 2 : So I took Alpha's moaning jello ass to the lab and it maximizes 110 DMG on NH with an invisible wall... sadly the K will still whiff if there's no invisible wall in sight. This would probably work as a Tag mode combo though. Not like that matters anyways.
Kokoyin Sig smaller.png

Last edited:

Bushido

after the 1KKP hit, does this go into lvl 3 stun height? if it does you can do K , 66P+K , P+K on feather to welterweights. Middleweight and higher refer to post above

If it's level 3 stun height, you can go from K > 66P+K > P+K up to Heavyweight.

I should also probably post this here too...

jjinkou2

this video should be in the video thread.
anyway, fighting against helena or christie are always challenging. They are the fighters i fear the most.

Last edited:

MomijiMania

A small question.
How to input the 33P+K RIGHT AFTER WAKE UP?
In some video I saw someone can use 33P+K very quickly right after he got up,almost as fast as the wake up kick.
It's a bit like kasumi,hayate,phase4 or alpha152's special wake up kick.
Somebody knows about this?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD