Kokoro in DOA5

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Kokoro's P+K is +1 on block. I'll have to test it out in matches to see how well it works.

also do those guard breaks from stance require some kind of just frame timing or something? I get it randomly but don't know the timing.

Einzelkind

I've played around with Kokoro for a while today and found a nice set-up for her Critical Burst. Her new qcf-throw leads into her new stance moves. If you use the p+k ender, you can burst right after. Two hits (three if you count the throw). The computer can shake out of it pretty easily after p+k, but I think many people won't see the CB coming this early. x

Edit: The p+k and 2p after her qcf-throw are guaranteed, put p is not.

Lobo

I've played around with Kokoro for a while today and found a nice set-up for her Critical Burst. Her new qcf-throw leads into her new stance moves. If you use the p+k ender, you can burst right after. Two hits (three if you count the throw). The computer can shake out of it pretty easily after p+k, but I think many people won't see the CB coming this early. x

Edit: The p+k and 2p after her qcf-throw are guaranteed, put p is not.

Noticed that. She can do it after her PPH+P, P2KH+P, and 2KH+P as well. You just have to press P+K right after the grab animation. Holy crap is she a beast.

And what else did her command list not tell me. She has so many unlisted moves. Can someone make a list of all the ways she can get into her stance.

Jiraiya-Sama2390

Noticed that. She can do it after her PPH+P, P2KH+P, and 2KH+P as well. You just have to press P+K right after the grab animation. Holy crap is she a beast.

And what else did her command list not tell me. She has so many unlisted moves. Can someone make a list of all the ways she can get into her stance.
:P::P::H+P:
:9::P::P::H+P:
(BT) :4::P::H+P:
:1::P::H+P:
:3::P: :H+P:
:H+P: after any :2::K:

Sett

Does anyone know what the shoulder buttons change on Kokoro? You hear the special noise but I never notice the difference.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD