Media Leon Infinite Discovered In v1.07

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I don't see TN pushing out a patch as early as 2-3 weeks just to fix one exploit. Kinda of a waste of money. A month and a half maybe? Yeah.

I do hope they fix some of the bugs in this game. I submitted two tag-related bugs which I hope they fix.

Thankfully, no major tourneys coming any time soon.

JKT

But I don't want it to be patched T_T!

This_isnt_fair....gif

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Its a given the infinite will be fixed/removed as it should be but hopefully TN looks in to fixing other glitches in Leon's air throw/desert falcon like this horseshit...

Wow. I've never encountered any of that shit, though I think I remember seeing you post something about it before.

Brute

Standard Donor
I've gotten weird stuff like the "fence/tree of glitch" that I know at least @XZero264 has also encountered, but nothing quite like the BS that is in Fork's video.

How strange.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The wall detection system in general hasn't been the best it's been.

This is true. This happens with Akira's SPoD as well on that same level where they don't exactly get wall splatted in that pillar. It's very rare but it has happened before.

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah, sometimes I also get nonsense where using an attack against someone near a wall won't connect for no discernible reason. For example, if someone's back is against a wall and I use Hayabusa's 6KP, sometimes the K will connect (causing a lift stun), but then the P won't. It will whiff somehow. Against a stunned opponent.

Chaos

Yeah, sometimes I also get nonsense where using an attack against someone near a wall won't connect for no discernible reason. For example, if someone's back is against a wall and I use Hayabusa's 6KP, sometimes the K will connect (causing a lift stun), but then the P won't. It will whiff somehow. Against a stunned opponent.
I have experienced this with Ryu as well. There are moments when Hitomi's 9K randomly whiffs which is very annoying.

Brute

Standard Donor
I have experienced this with Ryu as well. There are moments when Hitomi's 9K randomly whiffs which is very annoying.
I've seen a similar thing happen with Ayane's PPPK / 66PK as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD