Let's create new tag throws for Mila!

KwonJigglypuff

As you may know, Mila is the DOA character with the least tag throws. Even Pai Chan has more tag throws, I think, haha.

Obviously, Leon and Rig came to my mind.
Leon because she is her spiritual inheritor. Rig because they both started in the same game.

Double Takedown (Leon > Mila & Mila > Leon)

1444539824-leonmila.png

The Punching Ball (Rig > Mila)

1444539823-milarig.png

Low Kick & High Kick (Mila > Rig)

1444540223-milarig2.png

Manly/Girly Duo (Eliot to Mila)

1444545708-milaeliot.png

If you have any question or suggestion, tell me! :)

Last edited:

Lulu

LoL.... you did such great work getting the ball rolling that any contribution after yours will pale in comparison.

All I can I say is I hope to see your new tag throws added to the game same day.... the images help full the Imagination. ;)

KwonJigglypuff

LoL.... you did such great work getting the ball rolling that any contribution after yours will pale in comparison.

All I can I say is I hope to see your new tag throws added to the game same day.... the images help full the Imagination. ;)

Thanks for your kind words. These moves were pretty lazy as they come from existing animations. But still, thanks!

My personal favourite is the punching ball. Don't want to sound cocky but I imagine the whole thing in the game. I'm sure it would look cool.

SoftCabbage

Yes. There are a lot of lethal moves that can be done with Mila and Tina/Bass/Leon/Bayman. Here some of what I'm thinking:

1. Partner holds enemy from behind, Mila gatling uppercut opponent's stomach. Partner finishes it by throwing him/her backwards as Mila withdraws. Suitable for Bayman/Leon
2. Mila does a quick groin shot on opponent. While opponent is momentarily stunned, partner does a somersault over Mila, grabs opponent's head while still in the air and slams it to the ground. This results the back of opponent's head hitting the ground with extra force coming from partner's body weight. Suitable for Tina.
3. Mila does a feint attack while partner grabbing the enemy and lift him/her up, then points his/her head towards Mila. Then Mila quick jabs it in punching-ball fashion. Partner finishes it by slamming the head downwards.

DontForkWitMe

Had ths idea for a tag throw for Mila/Leon way back when he was confirmed to come back in 5U

Leon to Mila- Leon does a modified arm grenade to the opponent that doesn't send them flying back but causing them to stumble away then Leon grabs Mila and desert falcon's her towards opponent and transitions into her mounted tackle from mid air taking her opponent down and can finish with her beat down or choke hold from it.

KwonJigglypuff

Had ths idea for a tag throw for Mila/Leon way back when he was confirmed to come back in 5U

Leon to Mila- Leon does a modified arm grenade to the opponent that doesn't send them flying back but causing them to stumble away then Leon grabs Mila and desert falcon's her towards opponent and transitions into her mounted tackle from mid air taking her opponent down and can finish with her beat down or choke hold from it.

Haha nice. Looks dangerous for Mila, but I can buy it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD