"Let's Move!" The Lisa Video Thread!

Tones

Premium Donor
Too defensive on Kokoroach's behalf, he was letting him get away with way too much.

Pretty entertaining Lisa.

Batcommander

I like how Rabies keeps his opponent guessing; he makes them afraid to attack, which allows him to setup stuff like body splash and other slower attacks.

He uses BT backdash and 8P pretty effectively to bait attacks. Wish that shit worked online, le sigh.

That kokoro probably had no idea what to do against lisa, though she correctly punished 1PP multiple times.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
Tones! That shit was awesome! You Rabies and Kwiggle are my favorite Lisa players that I've seen so far.

Batcommander

Very solid Lisa play, Tones! I like how you baited the power blow with 6PP at the end of the tournament. Great job!

Tones

Premium Donor
Those times when I force get up during the second round in the stage "Street" against AlexMA (5:49:00), I was trying to 6p but the buffering error was forcing me to a 236p

Batcommander

found some more lisa vids

^there's also more lisa vids in that channel too. Pretty good Lisa, he/she actually uses Leap Frog throw!

Gruff757

Standard Donor
Going to my first Tournament at Pair Play this Saturday, hopefully I can bring something back for you guys(gals) to critique and give some constructive criticism on :D

kinda nervous >_< hope i do well

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD