1) Tag mode
2) Ein, Leon, Momiji, Rachel Nyotengu
3) OMG physics settings
4) non-egghead hair for Eliot, thanks, finally! D:
5) navels
92hR3aT.gif

just_me

Standard Donor
I can't decide whether those breasts actually got bigger or not. If they did, that's not very respectful to medium-big size breasts, amirite lads. Very dehumanizing!

That was a minimum effort breast augmentation… they made the cleavage deeper, so they look/are more squished together and they don't even have to change the outline of the model. I don't even know if Helena already looked like that in the public build lol

I assume now the goalpost will move to “that's not enough” and “no OMG no buy”, but hey it happens 4 weeks earlier than I expected XD

Also Master said he already forwarded the belly button feedback, we'll see what happens…

Cadaveri

That was a minimum effort breast augmentation… they made the cleavage deeper, so they look/are more squished together and they don't even have to change the outline of the model. I don't even know if Helena already looked like that in the public build lol

I assume now the goalpost will move to “that's not enough” and “no OMG no buy”, but hey it happens 4 weeks earlier than I expected XD

Also Master said he already forwarded the belly button feedback, we'll see what happens…

Navel hype ! o_O

Raansu

The stage lighting was definitely better in E3 build (granted these are from different stages). I do like face design more with the current lighting, and ye they've grown it seems

pOHqSOm.jpg

The look exactly the same size. Just made the center deeper to make them appear fuller.

just_me

Standard Donor
I like the fact the breast moves more correctly. In the other DOA games, they were like living water balloons.

I think DoA5LR's LR setting looked pretty decent for the most part (and so does X3), DoA3 physics were also pretty reasonable (except everytime you press F a small earthquake that only affects the boobs seemed to occur :p )
DoA4 and 5 Vanilla looked comical and X2 outright bad lol

I don't even know why people consider OMG “fanservice” seemed more like comedy to me…

Really?! XD

Yes, really.
That was harder than expected. He never was at the booth when I passed by and when I finally found him he had to go to a meeting and I had to wait for another hour (and almost missed him again, since I watched the nearby Smash tournament/exhibition)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The look exactly the same size. Just made the center deeper to make them appear fuller.

Just making the crack deeper would mean they would have to carve deeper into the torso model. That would mess up the model.
They have more volume now. The chest volume is now completely filling the top, whereas there was a lot more space before:

yLEWqVSvepEOunJ-800x450-noPad.jpg

There's also deformation to be taken into account though... I guess that's back from DOAX3.
I'll wait a bit for my final judgement.

Last edited:

Leifang

I think DoA5LR's LR setting looked pretty decent for the most part (and so does X3), DoA3 physics were also pretty reasonable (except everytime you press F a small earthquake that only affects the boobs seemed to occur :p )
DoA4 and 5 Vanilla looked comical and X2 outright bad lol

I don't even know why people consider OMG “fanservice” seemed more like comedy to me…

Yes, really.
That was harder than expected. He never was at the booth when I passed by and when I finally found him he had to go to a meeting and I had to wait for another hour (and almost missed him again, since I watched the nearby Smash tournament/exhibition)
I don’t know why people wanted OMG either, it’s quite ridiculous looking. Whatever is the case, congratulations to the titties lovers.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
It's already begun. They're acting more offended than before really which just affirms my suspicion that they were never going to be satisfied with DOA6 to begin with lol Its political because they want it to be. TN is betraying them because they want them to be betraying them. I need a drink lol

Raansu

It's already begun. They're acting more offended than before really which just affirms my suspicion that they were never going to be satisfied with DOA6 to begin with lol Its political because they want it to be. TN is betraying them because they want them to be betraying them. I need a drink lol

That;s why I generally just try to avoid twitter. Its mostly drones that just want to complain for the sake of complaining regardless of the subject.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Finally now those freaks on Twitter can be quiet xD I'm over breast physics myself tbh, Idk if it's because I'm 20 now but boob physics don't really impress me, ass physics are where its at tbh. But hopefully this will give those people on twitters a bone to make them behave. Helena's cleavage also looks much better too from that video I've seen on my TL:oops:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Finally now those freaks on Twitter can be quiet xD I'm over breast physics myself tbh, Idk if it's because I'm 20 now but boob physics don't really impress me, ass physics are where its at tbh. But hopefully this will give those people on twitters a bone to make them behave. Helena's cleavage also looks much better too from that video I've seen on my TL:oops:
giphy.gif

Kasumi-Phase-X

Breast physics confirmed and Helena also got a bit of sudden chest growth...

What is this big sigh of relief that I am hearing all over the internet, lol?

What I see from this video is progress, which is something. Hopefully DOA6 will offer the same costume types, details, & options as DOA5LR. With knowing where to provide feedback, and Helena having some physics from her chest. DOA6 is starting to impress Me abit.

Xhominid The Demon Within

This. People in the Dualshockers article outright stated "They must have seen the pre-order numbers" COMPLETELY WITHOUT IRONY and then later on stated "With the interest of the game at an all time low"...

Yeah sure, this is exactly what I believed and knew from the start: These people aren't fans, they don't care about actually getting what they want. They just want to be proven right and have something irrevocably fail simply because it did it the wrong way. It's amazing how all you have to do is apply a different coat of paint and you see these fools as exactly what they are: Anti-SJW's.

Just as bad as their regular counterpart, but have no clue on the sheer irony of their situation.

Sotherius

Oh, battle damage is now optional. I do hope it stays at least that way, since i liked it, but if it is gone, it is gone.

I just hope it doesn't get to the DOA5LR and DOA x3 levels of fanservice now that the gates have been opened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD