Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Lisa she is the least popular girl and nobody give a damm about her.

Wonder what is the opinion of japanese players about NICO.
Resetera, Reddit, 4chan are not that happy with the character, here at least the reception is a little more positive.

Truth

Resetera, Reddit, 4chan are not that happy with the character, here at least the reception is a little more positive.
What are they saying?

Sotherius

First. I think talking about Nico in itself here is off topic, since this about redesigns, and not new designs... But i also talked about her a lot here, so sorry.

On topic though. I don't have a good screenshot to show, but is jus amazing how good Hitomi manages to look with just actual casual clothing, also the Karate girl cap is really cool.

Ayane's new default costume is great, but i wish the hood could be toggled off.

Lisa's new costume? It is very Brazilian Carnival themed, more than the other costumes she had, her skin also seems darker in the in-game footage, but maybe is the lighting. I love every bit of it.

I like the casual outfits Tina and Mila are wearing.

I doubt that we will get many costumes based on the release date of the game and also the now clear choice of each costume having 3 color schemes. But i'm thinking each character will have at release 2 main costumes, 1 legacy costume and the deluxe edition costume. Which is 4 costumes per character... That doesn't sound much, which is a shame, but is not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Macca Beam

i do, she's a bit different from the usual

japanese players still have a hateboner for the company after xtreme/dw9 so they're not talking about the new character much

this place is the most negative i've seen, though it's probably just a loud minority. 4chan is still calling the game dead on arrival 6, but they're happy/neutral with the character. they hate the glasses, which is understandable.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
4b3973d971927e51609c9a39766df3b5.jpg
doacentral002.jpg

Don't see your problem really, Marie looks imo great in all her different wigs. :)

i do, she's a bit different from the usual

japanese players still have a hateboner for the company after xtreme/dw9 so they're not talking about the new character much

this place is the most negative i've seen, though it's probably just a loud minority. 4chan is still calling the game dead on arrival 6, but they're happy/neutral with the character. they hate the glasses, which is understandable.
Nah Resetera is more negative by far, they dislike the fact of the more 'Serious DOA" narrative don't get along witb a character like NICO.
Reddit say than she is just a generic waifu bait and 4chan kinda like her a little more because she is pissing off "sjw" and because they like Marie a lot.
Gamefaq don't like her either.
I my case she is a total meh for me, And I don't find her very interesting.
The lack of hype for DOA 6 and the reveal of Diego and NICO are being a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD