DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Is how I hope DOA5:LR on PS3/X360 will look.

How is this supposed to work? o__O' There's a reason, why the retail version of DOA5 looked like it looked. The poor textures, non-existent antialiasing, flat lighting, drop to 30 frames in winning- or lose animations are a due to the limitations of DOA5's graphics engine running on PS3 and 360. Suddenly all that graphical splendor is supposed to work in Last Round for PS3 and 360, lol? XD Not even on PS4 and Xbone does it look this good yet...and I doubt it will considerably improve.

David Gregg

Within the next month there will be some certain news. It just depends on what kind of news you're looking for. ;)

To be honest though at TFC I wouldn't expect that many changes compared to the demo we saw at TGS and EGX. The Danger Zone stage looks awesome though I'm looking forward to that one a lot. Crimson not so much...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Within the next month there will be some certain news. It just depends on what kind of news you're looking for. ;)

To be honest though at TFC I wouldn't expect that many changes compared to the demo we saw at TGS and EGX. The Danger Zone stage looks awesome though I'm looking forward to that one a lot. Crimson not so much...

TFC is an event TN has been building up for...
I think we might actually get a surprise tidbit of news there :)

crapoZK

Standard Donor
How is this supposed to work? o__O' There's a reason, why the retail version of DOA5 looked like it looked. The poor textures, non-existent antialiasing, flat lighting, drop to 30 frames in winning- or lose animations are a due to the limitations of DOA5's graphics engine running on PS3 and 360. Suddenly all that graphical splendor is supposed to work in Last Round for PS3 and 360, lol? XD Not even on PS4 and Xbone does it look this good yet...and I doubt it will considerably improve.
There's just one thing I don't understand, if that build was made to run at 60 on Xbox 360 (Worked "Gureitto Daze" btw), how come they had to downgrade? Is it a file size thing, or not? :)

EDIT: There isn't that much a difference actually, if I can show you some on-screen footage. It's just more vibrant, and lighting is a bit better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD