DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsheMann21

Who likes pre-order DLC?

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/dead-alive-5-last-round-release-date-announced

Ninja Pack, Aloha Pack, Showstopper Pack, and Beach Party Packs.

Hayate, Hayabusa, Lisa, Christie, Rachel, and Helena being involved in pre-order DLC? Is this real life? lol

And also, "Core Fighters" for Xbone costs $5. But, the trial version is free. I dunno what's up with that.
I like how somebody in the comments asked "who's Lisa?". Ouch lol

Is it bad that the only thing I wanna be hearing about is the new characters? =P

And loose hair Rachel
As of right now, I'm feeling you u_u

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I like how somebody in the comments asked "who's Lisa?". Ouch lol

Answer:
Dead-Bitch-575x357.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I actually don't believe Lisa is dead. XD I'm just mocking people, who actually fear she is...;)

Kronin

I hope against logic that there is at least one Bayman player at the even cause otherwise no one will even check his costumes

The version that was playing Tom Lee is the same that will be available in London? So this mean that we will see the new contest outfit for all the characters (in the hypothesis that they were already added)?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I hope against logic that there is at least one Bayman player at the even cause otherwise no one will even check his costumes

I wonder, if all the costumes are already in there...or if only the costumes, that were shown, are included at this point.
Also, none of those previewers seem to be the player of any of the characters. They seem to randomly chose a character and costume.

Kronin

I wonder, if all the costumes are already in there...or if only the costumes, that were shown, are included at this point.
Also, none of those previewers seem to be the player of any of the characters. They seem to randomly chose a character and costume.

Of course, they were doing a promotional video for DoA and were keeping the focus even on the presence of u much outfits (100 more than the 300 intially predicted)

Also, the fact that we have never seen the roster selection screen make me think if maybe the new characters were included too... but very likely was just a way to shorten the times.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
So it appears that the only versions worth getting are the current gen ones (PS4/XB1). Makes sense why they would keep some of the content exclusive to Last Round on PS4/XB1. For a $40 package + all purchased Ultimate DLC carrying over, it doesn't seem too bad of a deal. Team Ninja has given me a reason to actually want to purchase a PS4 now. Also, people, keep in mind that Last Round is still DOA5. It's just like any other HD remaster that's been ported to current gen hardware. They probably won't do new models for the characters until DOA6.

JKT

I just hope I can attend London Comic Con to play DOA5LR! Must check to see the current costumes TN created ingame!

JKT

I'll be snapping away at the character select screen XD. I shouldn't be banned from cameras, right? lol

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Welp, I hope I can get a PS4/XBO for my B-Day. If not, I'll get the new characters on X360 until I do.
I'll be snapping away at the character select screen XD. I shouldn't be banned from cameras, right? lol
Nope, I've been before and I had my Massive camera out. Shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: JKT
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD