DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah Tom Lee said so basically two characters and two stages... you know that feeling when you're skimped on your sack of weed? Yeah...

I can't even take in the satisfaction of having Ryu with Eclipse Scythe or Alpha with a school-girl outfit on with that crap news.

legibifou

I'm so disappointed with today news :-(
No PS4/One = No new stages. It seems like a punishment...
New stages were the only real thing that made me think : "DOA5LR will be great!" And now...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I thought "I" was half-asleep to see a post from awesmic that isn`t a troll move. :eek:
It's all Marvel's fault. Their troll game was too strong today...

Back on topic, I got a bad feeling the exclusive stages playable on the Xbone/PS4 will likely be banned, since they won't be on previous gen consoles. Which is a shame, 'cause I was really looking forward to Crimson.

But who knows? Maybe we'll get Aerial Gardens and Burai Zenin to make up for that.

Addictrian

Really like the Ninja Pack :)

Where are the ALOHA GUYS Costumes ????

aaaaargh !

Hayabusa again with Weapons ...mmh ......okay :/

And maybe we will get more DLC Content (including more new Stages ) after the Release of LR ,thats what he also said in the 10 Minute Video ,right ?

Squizzo

Thanks to AirGear from DOAW for the preview concept art pictures of the pre order outfits:
aloha.jpg
Omg, my 4 favourite girls. Too sexy.
1403001232-tumblrlu80-o.gif

Chapstick

Ah really? Don`t know what it is but the nightmare outfit seem weird in DOA. It seems more bulky than in NG3RE.
I think Hayabusa overall was more bulky in RE. Take a look at his arms in that game vs DOA5

I agree it doesn't look like it fits in this game xD
I can't believe TN haven't capitalized on booty jiggle physics yet. In Soul Calibur even the men's butts jiggle.
Even in VF5FS Arashi's butt jiggles like crazy

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I don't know I'm feeling a bit relieved as when they said the characters would be available for current DOA5U players as well I just assumed they pretty much weren't updating anything gameplay wise beyond a simple patch, also it's not going to split the fanbase as badly as I thought. though I can understand being disappointed by lack of new stages and customization.

Kronin

Looks like the fanbase won't be getting split like I thought a free update will turn our current DOA5U into Ultimate so everyone on old gen will be playing the same game. Sucks about the strong arming to get the current gen. version though.

View attachment 7840

I had quoted your previous post and answered you about, maybe you missed it.

Yeah Tom Lee said so basically two characters and two stages... you know that feeling when you're skimped on your sack of weed? Yeah...

I can't even take in the satisfaction of having Ryu with Eclipse Scythe or Alpha with a school-girl outfit on with that crap news.

Hayashi seems to have already talked of the possibility of more DLC characters in future, and about new stages I don't want create false hopes but I firmly believe that TN has truly plans for a certain requested stage... I don't believe that we will get only Crimson and Danger Zone, I think that we should keep some optimism, after all DoA5 got Zack Island and Ultimate ended to get Haunted Lorelei and Lorelei during their life.

Sadly here the only sure thing is that I will play with the new stages and hairstyles only after a very, very, long time from now...XD

Maining Hayate in LR just because of that outfit. Shit is god mode.

I believe that even the one from the contest is pretty good =)

Addictrian

So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW Stages and HAIRCUTS with the DOA5LR DLC coming ,am i right ?
2 NEW Characters
ONLINE PLAY
NEW COSTUMES

right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD