Community Make yourself into a DOA character!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If TN made you into a DOA character, how would you turn out?? In this thread, consider the following:
-Your short background story for entering DOA
-Your fighting style and a brief to mild length descriptive of what you'd be capable of in combat
-Your character select idle pose, and selection action
-Your PB and 1-2 KO screams
-Your character theme(Can be anything, but NO linking videos, just list it)
-your type of holds, throws, and how big your moveset is, along with secret moves if you wish(Be original, don't bite TOO much off an existing character's moveset)
-Your ease of use and expected tier standing
-How you'd sound, act, look, and react to pain and dishing it out based on how you actually act in real life, NO altering! Also your type of win and lose pose, and 1-2 intros, and fight stance and any idle movement if you want. Would you have a Japanese VA?
-Your default outfits' general set up, and your available hairstyles...if you change it up to begin with
-A move list if you're up to it
-And finally, who'd be your best MU and worst MU? And what ONE character would be your tag partner?
-Oh, and what would be the the theme of your moveset attack name wise?

-Remember this is JUST for fun, you don't have to answer everything, but if you're feeling creative, go right ahead! :-D

...I have no clue at the moment of how'd I would be, so feel free to share yours in the meantime while anyone who wants to can too!

Last edited:

KING JAIMY

Interesting thread! Not gonna participate because it's a little too personal for me, haha. I'm curious to read other people's stories though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Interesting thread! Not gonna participate because it's a little too personal for me, haha. I'm curious to read other people's stories though.
That's fine, but hey, if you ever want to participate feel free! You can always just do fighting style and other stuff if you want to keep personality and other things a mystery.

YBNDM

Short background: I joined the tournament to meet all the fighters, that's it.

Fighting: I use a street-brawling style, with a slight feminine twist. I heavily rely on combos and most of my moves stun, but are very reactable.

Idle pose: I have my hands in my jean pockets, sometimes taking them out to stretch.

Selection: I stretch my arms, before giving a confident smile.

Power Blow: I slap the opponent, before tossing them on the ground.

KO Screams: "UGGGAHHHH!"

Theme:~

Moveset: I have a small amount of moves totalling at around 90. My holds do low damage, but put the opponent a far distance away. Alternately, I have a full set of expert holds, which do godly damage but put the opponent very close. My throws do decent damage, but there is nothing special about them.

Ease of use: Very easy to use, and rewarding.

Intros:~

Win Poses:~

Lose Pose:~

Costumes:~

Match-ups:~

Tier List: I'd be low tier, blocking against me would be the best thing to do, and holding would be easy. But my combos would do great damage, and I'd have good defense.
Tag partners:~

(A ~ means incomplete)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ok, I'll start mine:
*Backstory: I enter the DOA tournament in hopes of encountering Kasumi and spending the rest of my life as her ninja dog.
*Fighting style: Inexperienced street fighting style that's average in speed but fairly damaging and shocking if I actually connect. Very unsafe and powerful but telegraphed attacks.

*Idle pose: I stand nervously looking at the player, blinking every so often. If I'm selected, I wipe my face nervously as I ball my fists up with a look of total determination.

*PB: I charge and yell as I unleash a flurry of overhead jabs before reeling back and delivering a final slow motion spiral arrow type kick.

*KO scream(s): "OWWWW!" "NOOOOOAUGHHH..."
"HMMPP....aughhhhh...."

*Character Theme: Shattered Dreams from tekken(retitled Gloom of the Afro guy), or Cascade from DOA5 broken raft(retitled Determination of the inexperienced ninja dog), or The Invincible Blade from Soul Calibur(retitled The Sparkling Afronova)

*Holds: Basic ones that involve grabbing the opponent's limb and breaking/twisting it as they fall. Only one expert hold that involves a brutal takedown to arm snap maneuver. Throws: Brutal ones that involve striking vulnerable body points. No OHs. Secret moves: I can tackle if I'm knocked down on my chest facing the opponent.

*Ease: Very easy to use but hard to win with. Tier: Lower mid to mid tier, I'd be a constant matter of debate.

*Personality: Polite but also eager to fight, and constantly upbeat. I'd look the same as I do now, and would let out over the top screams and grunts of pain when struck. When I attack I also would do over the top shouts and belts. If I'm hit, I'll grit my teeth and wince 1-2 eyes. If I'm overkilled, I'll be the only fighter who's mouth will open in horrid pain as my eyes roll back in pain. XD If it's a fight against Kasumi or Naotora only, I'll smile and actually enjoy getting struck, and I'll make a happy ahegao type face if I'm overkilled by them.

*Intros:1.(Walks in as I stretch) So...shall we? 2.(I walk in nervously)...Please go easy, or I'll have to make you pay...

*Winpose: 1.(I do a quick kata of punch and kicks)"Hah! Awesome fight!" 2."I may not be the best, but I'm not a training dummy either..! 3.(I blush as I rush over to a fallen Kasumi/Naotora) I...I'm sorry Kasumi/Naotora-san...please don't be angry with me...

*Lose Pose: (I fall backwards)"...I...accept my defeat...."(Sound byte plays of 3-5 of my looped panting and exhaustion)

*Japanese VA: The same guy who voices Satoshi from Hyouka or Hotarou.

*Defaults: 1P: Blue and black hoodie with black jeans and high tops. 2P: White and black long sleeve carbon shirt with grey sweats and black and red high tops.

*Hairstyles: Defaults shaggy long afro, cornrows, braided, afro samurai ponytail(DLC)

*Match ups: Best would be Eliot, Honoka, and Marie Rose. Worst would be Kasumi and Naotora since I'd take damage if I hit them. It's a lose-lose scenario ~_~

*Tag Partner: Kasumi and my whole intros and tag calls revolve around fawning over her and expressing anger over those who attack her.

*Moveset theme: My attacks would be named after existing fighting moves from other fighting games and videogames, as well as BGM. Examples:
☆Massive stunner- 6P+K
☆Shattered Dreams- 214236T
☆Hubris- 1P+K
☆Tempest-4K

-That's it!! Who'd main me?

Last edited:

SpellBound

Let's see, I would join to finally meet my love Nyotengu! XD

My fighting style would mirror Nyos just because I want to be able to float.

My stance would be very fabulous and sassy

I would wear a casual outfit for a male, bit would want my alts. to be female outfits like a business casual outfit, ball gown, wedding dress etc.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Let's see, I would join to finally meet my love Nyotengu! XD

My fighting style would mirror Nyos just because I want to be able to float.

My stance would be very fabulous and sassy

I would wear a casual outfit for a male, bit would want my alts. to be female outfits like a business casual outfit, ball gown, wedding dress etc.
You know, I had a VERY strong feeling you'd end up in this thread :p Nice backstory and stuff though, you'd be quite interesting to main if I say so myself!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD