[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
there are so many good players going to this. so many players to chill with so little time! i hope i get to chill with as many people as possible!!!!!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Rikuto and I are arriving Thursday and it seems most are getting in Friday. Anybody that'll be there Thursday down to go see GI Joe or go out? Not sure what we can get up to but I know that movie opens Thursday for whatever reason.

lopedo

If anybody needs rides and are reasonably close to the venue let me know. I also have a 32 inch TV in my hotel room and I will let everybody know Wednesday if it can run games or not. Bring your PS3's, I don't have one anymore.

Anyways, PM me your phone number and if/when you may need a ride. Keep in mind I'm offering rides as a favor and am not interested in being a taxi for your day to day needs.

EPIC INTENSITY2

The system is showing that I have been registered to play streetfighter x tekken which is a game I have never played in my life. who do I speak to about this

lopedo

The bracket Gods have spoken. I am destiny. I am the end. I am the selected mortal soon to become a.....

Just go read the brackets guys.

EDog21

If we are preregistered, but don't play until Saturday, can we pick up badge at anytime on Friday? Or do we have to do it during registration times?

BLACKSTAR

VF fans, I'll just leave this here:

http://i2.minus.com/iAWW4tDTRduHO.jpg

iAWW4tDTRduHO.jpg

EDog21

You could always beat me and avenge your previous defeat. Since my name is above yours, am I playing you first?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD