[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

djynho

Man, I feel a little bit if regret that I couldn't make this event. I'd love to have spooked everyone with my Akira. I doubt that anybody in the tournament will be playing as him.

I have to say thanks to Master for showing me how to capitalize on environments. I constantly get, "What the fuck was that?" or "I've never seen that before" after finishing big guaranteed combos. For that, I'm rooting for you to win this.

Also, Julius, I'm going to watch the stream Saturday. You better follow through on your commentating. ENTERTAIN ME!

I'll say this with the least amount of bias and offenses as possible. I used to think that in the Akira players category it was, in descending order of skills, Zeo Rebirth, Sweet Revenge and then the rest. When I saw a gameplay of your akira, my views changed. In terms of skills, I think the three of you (names that I mentioned) know how to play akira but in terms of effectiveness, you take the cake for me. God damn your akira is good!

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
I'm reading this while.at the tanning salon, sipping bottled water.

You're both garbage and IM in your head already.

Also in todays news I found out I can't rent a car because the address on my I'd doesn't match my current one
So IM busing it which is actually going to save my stupid ass about 200 bucks.

Money matches?

How much money you wanna donate? Also lopedo wants to know how much ull play him for

Julius Rage

How much money you wanna donate? Also lopedo wants to know how much ull play him for
I think first to ONE for 50 should play well with my ego.

Tell Lopedo I'll play him in a first to 1 for 100. He wins he gets the cash I win we trade bracket spots, and I'll need confirmation that it's legit from blanka.

Now if you will excuse me I gotta go get crispy.

xhuntressx

Good luck to everybody going! :( I still can't travel to tournaments... Because I'm still in middle school... And I won't be on stream either because I'll be going to an Anime Matsuri, an anime convention. Can't wait to see what happens :)

EDog21

Yeah, but it's expensive. Me and that guy are wearing a green Brazilian shirt and a yellow polo if you happen to see us walking around.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
What time does DOA starts at FR?
Dead or Alive 5

Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 1 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 2 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 3 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 4 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 5 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 6 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 7 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Pool 8 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 03/30/2013 - DOA5 Top 16 to Top 8 6:00 PM

Sunday 03/31/2013 - DOA5 Top 8 to End 11:30 AM

Lasmir

It seems like the pools won't be streaming only the top 8 on sunday. But can we at least get the bracket results? I really would like to know what is going on there in Atlanta, tnx.

qoodname

It seems like the pools won't be streaming only the top 8 on sunday. But can we at least get the bracket results? I really would like to know what is going on there in Atlanta, tnx.
Yeah that would atleast be something. I checked a few streams but all i could find was KOF, SFxT, P4A and MK. Seems like DOA top 16 to top 8 will be streamed at 6pm on FunkyP.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD