Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca Beam

How much would it kill you if Marie-Rose has a Tengu mask as one of her alternate costumes?
zWvHor3.jpg

Zeo

Does the void include quarters? :/
Game after game after game with more than dozens of people playing every single day? Yes I imagine it adds up. It's not like you put in a quarter and get a 10 game session. You lose a match, you put in quarters to try again. 4 matches is probably a dollar or more already. If it wasn't worth the profit TN wouldn't have bothered releasing a primarily home console game in arcades to begin with.

Chapstick

Isn't that pretty much what the core fighters was? One big download and then pay to unlock the individual items.
Core Fighters is for people that don't want the full game so they can save money and still play it by purchasing only what they want. The "no dlc characters" thing obviously applies to the full game.

David Gregg

That looks scary. I'd rather seem more Gothic Lolita outfits for Marie Rose.
Agreed (I personally hate myself for putting that god-awful Tengu mask on her; there can only be one Tengu). I just don't want ALL of her outfits to be gothic Lolita though. Maybe some casual wear also (that doesn't include a modified swimsuit). lol

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Agreed (I personally hate myself for putting that god-awful Tengu mask on her; there can only be one Tengu). I just don't want ALL of her outfits to be gothic Lolita though. Maybe some casual wear also (that doesn't include a modified swimsuit). lol
What is considered casual wear in Sweden? If her outfit was to be inspired by her nationality?

P1naatt1ke1tt0

You're asking the wrong person I don't know anything about Sweden (or fashion). lol.

I'm bored so let's give a quick, unasked-for-education here. Sweden is a country roughly 2/3 the geographical size of France, located in Northern Europe. Along with Norway and Iceland to the west, Denmark to the south, and Finland to the east, it is part of the Nordic countries, which are "welfare states" that have a highly developed market economy yet with considerable government role in the economy. Safety against poverty and violence etc. are top class in the Nordic countries.

The Swedes have a long history as a monarchy, and some "upper-class" stratum of the people can still be charactirized as snobby and elitist. Still, most Swedes are friendly and nice people.

Us Finnish people and the Swedes have a long-going rivalry, and mocking jokes fly across the border both ways. What else...? Well, as a summary, if you're born Swedish, the odds are things are fairly good in life for you.

EDIT. Don't delete this admins, this IS relevant background info for Marie Rose isn't it? :D

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
P1naatt1ke1tt0 said:
I'm bored so let's give a quick, unasked-for-education here. Sweden is a country roughly 2/3 the geographical size of France, located in Northern Europe. Along with Norway and Iceland to the west, Denmark to the south, and Finland to the east, it is part of the Nordic countries, which are "welfare states" that have a highly developed market economy yet with considerable government role in the economy. Safety against poverty and violence etc. are top class in the Nordic countries.

The Swedes have a long history as a monarchy, and some "upper-class" stratum of the people can still be charactirized as snobby and elitist. Still, most Swedes are friendly and nice people.

Us Finnish people and the Swedes have a long-going rivalry, and mocking jokes fly across the border both ways. What else...? Well, as a summary, if you're born Swedish, the odds are things are fairly good in life for you.

EDIT. Don't delete this admins, this IS relevant background info for Marie Rose isn't it? :D

Also have the worlds leading dental awareness.. good teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD